chapter 3: finding the right PA

Alec's POV.

I am here sitting in my office doing some paperwork when my phone start to ring. I really do need a PA.

"Hello. This is Smith's and co. Corporation. How may I help you?" I said in a harsh tone.

"This is Mr. Brown's PA. He said he would like to organize a meeting with you". The woman said.

"Ok. We will meet on Monday 1:30pm". I said to the woman with my cold voice. I always use that tone with everyone except my best friend jack and my close family.

"Ok. I will inform him of this meeting. Have nice day sir". She hang up. I'm going to call my manager of the company and let him organize an interview for a PA.

" Jack, I want you to organize an interview for a PA for me". He's my best friend and I trust him with my whole heart.

"Ok Alec. I will see you around. I'm going to set it up for tomorrow at 9:00am. Do you want to do the interview yourself or I should do it?" he asked. I start to think about and I decide that I will do it.

"I will do it. Bye bro". I said as I hung up the phone.

It's 5 o clock so I decide to call it a day and went home. When I arrive I went to take a bath and went straight to bed.

Samantha's pov

I am currently sitting down and watching a movie with mia when my phone rang.

"Hello. Is this ms william?" Ask a lady voice over the phone.

"Yes. It is. How may I help you?? I asked in a professional tone.

"You had applied for a job at the Smith's and co. corporation. You have an interview on Monday with Mr Smith at 9:00am. Don't be late". Said the woman I was very surprised.

"Um.. ok then. I will be there on time. Thank you". I said and we hang up.

"Mama, are you ok?" Mia asked with concern.

"Yes honey. I got a job hopefully". I said while hugging her.

"That's gweat mama". She said and went back to watching the movie. I have to call Kylie because I don't have anything to wear.

"Hey Kylie. I have a job interview at the Smith's and co corporation". I said with excitement lacing my voice.

"OMG. That's amazing. Let's go shopping". She said as if she's the one who got the job.

"Yea. That's what I was thinking about. Well I have to bring mia too and I will pick you up". I said while holding Mia's hand so we can go and change our clothes.

"Ok. No prob and I really miss her". She said.

"Ok. I will pick you up in half an hour". We hang up. I decide to wear a red crop top and ripped jeans with a red and white converse. While mia wear a pink Mickey mouse dress.

 While mia wear a pink Mickey mouse dress

Mia's dress

Samantha's clothes

Samantha's clothes

We arrived at Kylie's place half an hour later and went to the mall.

We went to different shops and bought different types of occasions clothes. When we were finished we had over ten bags each. We then went to the park and mia was currently on a slide playing with a friend she just met while kylie and I was on a bench.

"Yesterday, mia asked me about her father" I said to kylie.

"I'm so sorry. What did you tell her?" She asked me with sympathy.

"I told her he will soon come back. It kills me to lie to her. How should I tell her that he left when he finds out I was pregnant? " I said while uncontrollable tears fell from my eyes. Kylie hugs me while I cried.

" I'm so sorry. Everything will be alright. I promise". She was comforting me.

After a while we left when it was dark and then went home and went to bed.