chapter 16: Great!

Alec's POV

I'm so frustrated right now. I seriously like this girl. All I can think about is her. But there's no way I'm going to admit that I like her because I'm the ruthless and heartless CEO of the Smith's and co corporation.

I'm currently sitting in my office doing some paperwork when there is a knock on the door.

"Come in". I said in my neutral tone.

" I'm finished so I'm going home". Sam told me. I could tell she was upset but I just nodded my head and try to work again. She was there for a few minutes so I looked up and saw her throwing daggers at me then stormed out.

Sam's POV

I can't believe him. He is so bipolar. Urgh!

When I got home mia was already asleep so I was looking for Kylie to have a chat.

"Kylie!" I called.

"Sup batch!" She said while leaping at me making us fell.

"Nothing. I'm just frustrated". I told her while getting up and sitting on the coach.

" what's bothering you!" She  asked with concern. I started telling her everything from the dinner to the kiss and his cold self now.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" She yelled while pacing the room. It seems as if that shout have woken mia up because she came in the living room rubbing her eyes.

"What's Wong mama?" She asked while climbing in my hands.

"Everything is fine baby". I was now cuddling her.

"Who wants to go to the park and eat some ice cream?" Kylie shouted and I had to laugh.

"I wanna go aunty". She said while jumping in my hands.

" OK. I'm gonna change ". I told them and went to change into a high waist pants and a crop top and my sneakers.

 I told them and went to change into a high waist pants and a crop top and my sneakers

Sam's outfit

" OK guys. Let's go". Kylie had already changed mia and she had also changed in a crop top and shorts.

 Kylie had already changed mia and she had also changed in a crop top and shorts

Kylie's outfit

The park was a thirty minutes drive from my home so when we arrive we went to the ice cream parlor and ordered three strawberry ice cream with chocolate topping.

"Mommy can we go on the merry go around pwease?" Mia asked and the next forty five minutes was spent with three of us on the merry go around and slides.

"Mia it's time to go home". I told mia and we went to the car.

" Kylie since you live about ten minutes away from here I will drive you home". I told her while putting on my seatbelt.

After I drop Kylie off I was then heading back home when the car stopped abruptly by itself and couldn't start.

"Great!" I said with sarcasm. I then went out the car trying to find the problem but it wouldn't start. And I then realised that we are about twenty five minutes away from home.

"Mia. Stay inside baby I will try and fix this car". I told mia and went outside and saw a car parking in front of mine. It was no other than Axel.

Great!