chapter 10: disaster at the club

Sam's POV

Today is Saturday and it's been two weeks since the incident in Mr Smith's office and I'm currently watching movie with mia when my phone started ringing. I look at and realise it's Kylie.

"Sup b*tch". Her voice came from the other side making me cringe.

"Kylie! I need my hears". I told her laughing.

"Guess what?" She asked ignoring my complaint.

"What is it Kylie?" I asked her getting irritated.

"We are going to one of the most popular club in new York tonight". She told me getting all excited.

"Are you crazy KY? What am I going to do with mia". I asked while rolling my eyes.

" My mom agreed to keep her for the night". She told me with excitement lace her voice.

"Oh OK. So what time are we leaving?" I asked her not worrying anymore because I trusted Kylie's mother. Her name is Ms. Johnson. She is kind and caring and very pure.

"We are leaving at 8:00 because the club is about thirty minutes away. So I'll be picking you up at that time and then we will drop mia off on our way. Bye b*tch". She told me and hang up the phone.

I look at the time and realised it's five o'clock. So I went and took a bath and washed my hair then wrapped it in a towel and started to do my makeup.

After an hour of failure then success I'm finally finished with my makeup and went to Mia's room and bathe her then I picked out a gold shorts and a green and white blouse. Then went to my bedroom to change.

I decide to wear a black lace dress that shows maybe too much cleavage

After about another hour Kylie came and we were off on our way to the club but not before we stopped at Ms

After about another hour Kylie came and we were off on our way to the club but not before we stopped at Ms. Johnson's home.

"Thank you for keeping mia Mom". I told her sincerely.   

"Oh dear. It's no problem. Go and enjoy yourself dear". She told me with her shaky voice.

"Mia, I'll be back soon. Love you". I told her and kissed her.

We then took off.