chapter 29: meet again

Alec's POV

I am sitting in my private jet reviewing some documents for my meeting I have in three hours in california. It's been seven months since sam left me and I'm still not over her but I sleep around with different women to forget her.

" Mr. Smith, we will be landing in half an hour so make sure your seatbelt is secured around you safely". The flight attendant informed me and I now in a sign of agreement.

One hour later

I just came in my hotel suite and i decide to take a bath and dressed casual. I then decided to drive my car to the nation's enterprise co.

 I then decided to drive my car to the nation's enterprise co

Zac's outfit

Zac's car

After a hour we were finished and we signed a contract. I decide to stop at a café that is near the company for a sandwich because it's been too long since I say in a local fast food restaurant.

I sat down and looked at the menu and decide to order a ham and cheese sandwich with a coca cola drinks. I was too busy noticing the menu that I haven't seen the waitress approach me.

"Can I have a ham and cheese sandwich with a coca cola drinks please" . I said and look at the brunette hair girl. When she looked up she looked shocked and then it clicked. It was sam. My sam. She was gorgeous as ever. Her face flowed and her cheeks were chubby. My eyes landed on her big tummy. She was pregnant that was for sure.

"Um.... I'll b-e b-a-ck". She was stuttering. I smirked inwardly knowing that I still have that effect on her.

" can I talk to you? " I asked her in hope she will agree even though she is stubborn.

"Um-" she clears her throat and speak. "I'm at work". She said with an attitude.

" why are you even working and you are pregnant? " I asked her and I saw anger flashed in her eyes.

"If I don't work what the hell do you think will happen to mia?" She asked. I wanted to ask her about her baby daddy but decide against it. Just the thought of her having another man's baby made me angry. She left and went to the kitchen for my order.

I went to the cashier and used my charms on finding out what time will ask leave work.

"Hey beautiful" . I said to the blonde hair cashier and gave her my smile that no one can resist.
"Do you know what time Samantha William will be leaving work?" I asked.

" Umm... Eight o'clock s-ir". She said stuttering I then winked at her and walked back to my seat smirking. We finally m