CHAPTER 27

Sam's POV

It's been two months since I came here and it's ok so far. I got the job at the cafe and I met Jade and Mel who are my great friends but I still contact Kylie which is by the way very pissed that I left but she understands.

I'm even dating this guy that name Xavier. He has brown hair and brown eyes with dark complexion. He is cute but not like Alec tho. Why did I compared them. Argghh. I am going to admit that this is just a distraction.

I woke up with a headache and i felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. When I was finished I took a bath and dressed for work.

I went to work and while working i felt the same way and ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Oh my God! I'm taking you to the doctor right now". Mel screamed. When did she even come inside the bathroom.

" No. I'm-" she cuts me off with her glare and knew that mo matter what i will of to go to the doctor.

"Fine." I said with a sigh. Let me get my stuffs". I told her and went for my handbag. I also told my boss that I'm not feeling well and got excused from work.

AT THE HOSPITAL....

"Samantha William". The nurse called me in. I went in while mel waited on me in the waiting room.

" Dr. Miller will be with you in a minute". The nurse said after checking my vitals and running some tests.

"Good day ms .williams". An ageable woman with honey blond hair and blue eyes and about five feet eight inches dressed in a white doctor jacket called to me.

" hello dr. Miller". I said with a warm smile similar to hers.

"Well.... The results of the tests will be given to us tomorrow so you will have to come back tommorow but so far you need to rest and eat on time". She said while looking at me sternly. " i also prescribed some medicine". I then said goodbye and went home after informing mel about what the doc had said.

I went to my bed wondering what tomorrow will bring.

*****************************
A/N: tried to make this one longer. Thanks for your support, vote and comment.

Love you'll

xoxo