chapter 32: surprise

Sam's POV

We picked up mia and was heading somewhere where beach was because I can smell it.

"Where are we going?" I asked him for the tenth time.

"We're almost there". He told me in a sing sang voice.

"Ok". Soon after we pulled up at a beach.

"You know that we don't have a bikini right?" I asked him because he didn't tell me I should bought one.

"I got that prepared". He said and went outside and opened our door.

"My tummy is even a bit too big". I complained. He then handed me a bag with a dress bikini and a two piece for mia.

"Mia baby, are you ok?" I asked her while hugging her.

"Yes mommy. I want to go in the water". She said pouting.

"Ok. Let me change you first". Alec then lead us to the changing room and we changed.

"Let's go". I said and pulled her towards the water. We play around some more with Alec joining us.

After a while mia met a friend and they were playing on the sand while I laid on a beach chair with Alec beside me.

"You know that I haven't forgotten what you have done and I haven't forgiven you". I told him suddenly becoming serious.

"I know and I'm sincerely sorry for how I treated you and I promise I will make it up to you". He said with sincerity but I wasn't going to forgive him so easily.

We spent the rest of the day enjoying ourselves until the sun was setting.

"I think you're tired now let's get you home". I nodded and he lift mia and carried her to the car and before I Know it he's carrying me bridal style.

"Where are we going?" I asked because this did not lead to my house.

"The both of you is spending the night with me". He said and parked in the underground garage at the hotel.

"But...". I was cut off by his lips on mine. I started to push him away but he was too strong and didn't bulge. I eventually kissed him back and felt every cells in my body come alive. He pulled away and opened his door.

'Great, he's going to leave again". I thought. But he did the opposite. He opened the passenger door and held my hands and helped me out. He then lift mia because she had fallen asleep.

"Today was amazing". He said as we waited in the elevator.

"Yea, it was". I agreed with him. The elevator stopped and we went inside his penthouse.

To my surprise and shock, sitting on the coach in a lingerie is the same woman who Alec was kissing in the office

"What are you doing Sandra?" Alec asked with rage. Thank God that Mia is asleep.

"I thought you needed some company". She winked at him and went towards him in a slow motion.

"I'm going to bed". I told him and took Mia and went to the room I slept in last night.

I then changed in a black comfy nightie.

I hate that woman so much

I hate that woman so much. I'm wondering what are they doing now. This is going to be a long night.