chapter 12: Bad dream

Sam's POV

We went straight to the bar and ordered four shots of tequila. By the time I drank two shots I started to feel more confident.

"Let's go dance". I told Kylie and we both started dancing to 'starship' by Nicki Minaj.

"This is amazing". Kylie shouted over the music.

"This is fantastic". I was lost in the music. Truth to be told I love to dance.

"I'm going for a drink". I told her." Are you coming"? I asked her.

"No. You go. Imma dance". She told me. I walk drunkily to the bar.

"Can I have two shots of tequila please". I said to the bartender who came to my assistance.

"Hey Sam. Wanna dance?" I turned around and see it's Nick.

"Oh. Hey Nick". I started to laugh for no reason and I realized I'm drunk.

"Let's go dance". He said and dragged me to the dance floor. We went and work by Rhianna started playing. I started to twerk to the rhythm. Nick started to grind on my bottom.

"Let's get out of here". He whispered huskily in my ears. He then started to drag me outside. When we got outside it was cold and dark. He started to kiss me and then I realised what is what happening and I pushed him away but he was too strong and wouldn't budge.

"Nick! Stop!" I was now crying. He started to kiss my neck and collar bone. He then started to feel my breasts and hip and he slipped his hands in my underwear.

"Stop it Nick!" I was now pleading but he did not stop.

"You feel so good. You were twerking that ass as if you were the inventor of twerking". He said whispering in my ears and then bit me on my neck.

"No. Nick! No!" I said crying. Why is he doing this?

"I want to take you right now and have you screaming my name". He was now biting and sucking my neck and groaning. Someone please wake me from this bad dream.