chapter. 35

Alec POV

I woke up at 7:00 and drove to samantha's parents house informing them about my plan of keeping a surprise baby shower for her. I hired an event planner and Samantha's family will be there to supervise and make sure everything is going as planned.

I then call the doctor that we will be visiting and told her that I don't want her to tell Sam about the gender. I want her to text me after and tell me the gender of our baby so I can surprise her at the baby shower that we will be having for her in the evening.

I stop at the mall and decide to buy her a dress for the baby shower as well as Mia. I'll also get an outfit for myself.

Sam's pov

Alec has been on the road from this morning and haven't been home since.  It was now 11:00 and I'm going to bathe and bathe Mia so I won't be late for the doctor's appointment. I dressed in a red dress and my cousin, Meeka had cornoroe my hair last weekend.

 I dressed in a red dress and my cousin, Meeka had cornoroe my hair last weekend

I dressed Mia in a brown jumpsuit with her sneakers.

 After couple minutes I heard Alec opening the door

"Honey I'm so sorry. I was very busy on the road. I'm going to bathe and get ready then drive us to the office ". He pecked my lips.

"Want me to prepare an outfit for you?" I asked him.

"Sure hun. I know you got taste". He said cockily and started smirking. I rolled my eyes and laugh. I took out a leather jacket with a white t-shirt and a jeans pants. My mouth started to drool thinking about him in this suit.

 My mouth started to drool thinking about him in this suit

He got dressed. We started to head for the doctor's office while listening to yummy by Justin Bieber. After about twenty minutes we arrive and headed to the Secretary.

"We are here for our appointment. The name is Samantha William". I told her.

" Dr. Miller will see you in a few minutes. You may have a seat". She said while pointing to the chairs across the room.

Alec started massaging my thighs and I know all too well that he saw how nervous I am and wanted me not to worry so he's trying to distract me and boy is it working. I had to bits my lips. Mia was on her tablet playing games so she wasn't paying any attention to us.

"Mr and Mrs Smith, you may come inside ". Dr Miller said. As I was about to correct her that we aren't married she walked away with a smirk.

" How are you feeling today? Still having morning sickness?"  She questioned as I lay on the bed.

"I'm feeling much better Dr. And the morning sickness is not as bad as before ". I replied smiling.

"Let's get this ultra sound started". She said while rubbing on the gel on my tummy.

"Mommy. What is she doing to you?" Mia asked sounding really pissed while she's in Alec's arms. He'll be a great dad but he spoiled Mia a little too much. Everyone chuckled because of how cute Mia looks sounding so protective.

"Well the doctor is checking to see if your little brother or sister is healthy Mia ". Alec told Mia while smiling at her with admiration.

"You're having a.......". Dr Miller started saying.