chapter 9

Sam's POV

It's been two weeks since we went to the ice cream stall and two weeks since I saw Mr. Smith. I've missed his beautiful sculpted face and his body. I can't believe he's ignoring me. He have been avoiding me and would send my work through emails.

I am currently sitting in my office doing nothing because Ms Mary is on a break for couple of days maybe weeks.  

I sighed getting up and went to my door and opening my door but when I reached Sir's door I heard moaning. I went and knocked on the door out of curiosity so I pushed open the door and saw him making out with a blonde girl. Her blouse ripped open and her skirt was drawn up and his shirt were unbuttoned.
I gasped and went back to my office. I wanted to cry because actually when we went to buy the ice cream I started falling for him and I thought he cared for me. I started to cry because I was hurt,jealous and even angry.

I got up and went to the cafeteria for a coffee and a sandwich because I wasn't hungry anymore.

I ordered what I wanted and went to sit on an empty seat and started sipping my coffee when I saw a good looking man came and sat in front of me.

"Hello mom. Do you mind me sitting there?" He asked while smiling at me.

"Umm... No". I told him because I wasn't really in the mood.

"I'm Nick by the way". He told me with a welcoming smile.

"You can call me Sam". I told him trying to be friendly. He looked nice and friendly.

"Sam". He said as if testing my name. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl". He told me. And I blushed. In time like these I'm thankful for my color.

We started talking about random things and he actually lifted my mood and I feel much better now. It was now time for me to get back so we said our good-byes.

"Oh... Sam. Wait up". He called from behind running towards me. " Can I have your number please". He told me and we exchanged numbers.

When I arrive at my office, I realized I didn't have any work to do so I decide to go to sir and ask him if there's anything left for me to do. I went and knocked and heard an angry "come in". What's has got into o him I thought.

"Sir. Is there anything else for me to do"? I asked him while he was typing away on his computer.

"No. You can leave". He told me in a cold tone. Gosh. What's wrong with him. I internally rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you still here?" He asked me while staring at me angrily.

"Um... S-orry". I told him and turned to leave.

"And stop flirting with my workers". What is he talking about? I wondered.

"Excuse me". I said getting angry at him.

"You heard me now leave". He told me and I just stare at him not moving a muscle.

"Are you gonna stand there all day?" He was now smirking. What's wrong with this man? His he bipolar.

"Bye". I told him with an attitude. Two can play this game I thought and I turn to leave but before I can he had me pinned against the door. He was so close.

"What did you say?" He asked me in my ears. I was shivering. I started to bite my lips out of nervousness.

"Stop doing that". He was now referring to my lips. So I stopped. He gave me a soft kiss on my neck and I moaned. He then smirk and stepped back.

"Good bye Sam". He said emphasizing the Sam. I then ran out and went home. I also a mental note to call Xavier.