This is why i love you

Samantha's POV

My heart literally just skipped a thousand beats when I heard those four words. Water literally flooded my eyes like a hurricane. Was this a dream? Cause if so I don't want to wake from it. My life has changed so drastically since I met this man that's kneeling in front of me; there has been tears, laughter, joy and pain, I have had heartbreak but most of all I found Love and that's the most important thing right? He had made me feel unwanted but that all changed and now I feel like the most important person in his life and I am so happy that I found the love for me.

 "Yes a thousand times!!!!!". I said in tears. Every emotion that was unexplainable rolled down my face. My heart was at peace and was overfill with joy. He lift me up and spinned me around and hugged me so tightly like he didn't want to lose me. I lift Mia up and Alec held Alex in his hands. This right here is my heart outside of my body. This is my family and I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Let's get married next month!!" He told me with so much excitement and adoration shining through his eyes.

"What!!!??? Alec you do know it takes a lot of time to plan a wedding right?? Especially decorating!!" I can't believe that he wants to get married in just few weeks and we haven't even told our family much less to start planning.

"Don't worry honey. I'll hire more than one wedding planner and we'll start shopping for the cake and the bridesmaid's dress as soon as possible". He said while scrolling through his contacts in his phone.

"I almost forgot that you are the powerful CEO that always get his own way". I rolled my eyes while saying this statement. I have seen enough to know that Alec never stop till he get what he wants.

It has been over a month since Alec proposed to me and we had announced it to our family and friends; to say they are excited would be an understatement they are ecstatic to know that we are finally getting married. Alex has been doing great. We took him to the doctor yesterday for his check-up and  the doctor informed us that he's doing excellent. Tomorrow is the big event and we decided that we would be catering for one hundred person. We have given permission to a very few reporters to attend. We have invited our families, our friends and some of Alec's business partners with their date. We decided to keep it on a private island by the beach side so their will be three yachts that will make a few trips in transporting our guests to the island. 

"Girrrlllll!!! Aren't you excited for tomorrow!! You are going to be Mrs. Smith. The wife of a Billionaire. My best friend is going to be Mrs. CEO!" Kylie exclaims while jumping on my back. I am currently laying down on my stomach scrolling through my emails on my laptop trying to take my mind off the big day tomorrow because I'm overly excited and nervous.

"To be honest I'm so nervous and excited. I haven't really absorb the fact  that I'm going to be this and that and I'm going to be the center of attention for magazines, newspaper, TV shows an all of that". I said sighing. 

"Girl, I understand but Imma always be here for you and if ANYBODY think they can treat you a certain way then they just got to know that they have to deal with me first". We hugged so tight that I almost suffocate.

"Let's go to the bar down the street and drink the day away". I said and Kylie nodded. I think I forgot to mention that we are currently on the private island so it's just me, Kylie, my mom, my dad and my mom is keeping the babies for me. Alec is also here with a few of his family but they are literally at a different section of the island.

 I decide to wear a denim shorts with a black crop and a denim jacket. The shorts is doing a realy great job at emphasizing my hips an butt. I look really hot. This is the last day before I get married so imma enjoy it.