chapter 33: The baby kicked

Alec's POV

I can't believe this is happening.  I'm going to have a serious talk with the manager tomorrow .

"Sandra!GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I said raising my voice but she didn't oblige so I took her arms and dragged her to the door.

"But baby I lov-". I locked the door quickly before she can come inside again.

I went to my room and took a bath and wore a joggers with a polo White shirt. I then proceed to Sam's room. She was lying down looking at the ceiling.  I knocked on the door and went inside slowly.

"Hey. Sorry you had to see that but it's taken care of". I told her but she only nodded her head so I knew she was upset. I went and sit on the bed beside her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her because she looks pale.

"I'm fine". She was definitely upset so I went for some popcorn and went inside her room and turn the television on and find a movie on Netflix.  Since she was pregnant I chose a romance movie and not horror.

"What are you doing? " she questioned me.

"Well... Since you want me all to yourself and doesn't want to share me. I'm here now only giving my attention to you" . I said and she looked away blushing. I smiled at her cuteness.

I lift the cover and went under it and lay beside her. I motioned for her to come over and she did reluctantly. She lay her head on my chest while my hands wrapped around her and hers around my torso and our feet tangled.

"I love this comfort". I mumbled and she hummed in response.

Sam's POV

I can't believe I'm enjoying this so much but it is  comfortable.  He was right tho. I wanted him to myself but I wasn't going to admit that aloud.

"What are you  thinking ?" He questioned me. How did he knew I was thinking.

"I'm just thinking that  I'm  enjoying this too much". I told him honestly. These hormones makes me speak what's exactly on my mind.

"It can last as long as you want it too". Why do I feel that his words are not speaking about this position we are currently in but something else.

"Oh my god". I shouted with excitement.

"Are you ok? Is the baby fine? Are you in pain? Should I call the doctor? " Alec said with fright,fear and other emotions written across his face

"No. The baby just kicked". I said with enthusiasm. I took his hand and placed it on my tummy and he felt it and he had on the biggest smile on his face.

"The baby just kicked". He said  and after our enjoyment. I cuddled with him and fell asleep dreaming of a perfect family. Alec and I and our kids but not before hearing Alec saying:

"Our baby just kicked. I'll do anything to protect my family ".