chapter 4: meeting my new boss

Samantha's pov

So today is Monday which means today is the interview. Yesterday was very boring. I was only watching the television with mia. I am currently in the kitchen making breakfast which consist of bacon and cheese sandwich.
I went upstairs and woke mia up and we ate and I went and bathe her and dress her in a white flowy dress.

Mia's dress

I went and took a shower and wore a  pink blouse and a black pencil skirt with a black jacket and a black heels. I had forgotten to mention that I am half Cuban and half American. I have a lot of curves and not to boast but I have a big butt. So the pencil skirt sucked on to me like a second skin which means it hugs my butt.

 So the pencil skirt sucked on to me like a second skin which means it hugs my butt

Samantha's business attire

I drove mia to school then drove to Smith's and co corporation. In front of me us a big building that is very modern with persons going in and out. I went in and went to the reception desk.

"Good morning. I'm here for an interview with Mr Smith" . I said to her. She had blond hair and was white and her boobs scream fake along with her face.

"It's on the 90th floor." She said with a bitchy tone.

I went in the elevator and press the floor number and after about five minutes I am finally at the 90th floor. I saw a lady who's supposed to be in her early fifties sitting around a desk. She must be his secretary. I went over to her desk for further details.

"Good day miss. I'm here for an interview with Mr Smith". I told her. Her hair was grey and she look about five feet four inches.

"Hello dear. There's a couple of ladies here for the interview as well. It's around that corner and it's the only corner on this floor. By the way I'm mary". She told me with a genuine smile.

"Thank you and have a nice day and I'm Samantha but call me sam". I told her while smiling. I like this woman she is very friendly.

"Same to you dear and good luck you will need it". She said to me with worry written on her face.
Is he all that bad? I've heard that he is very cold and arrogant.

When I went around the corner I saw about four other ladies waiting on the interview as well.
They were looking at me with disgust. I then took a seat and waited on my interview with the boss. One of the lady has red hair and was slim with long legs and once you look at her face it was screaming make up and her boobs were screaming fake. She wore a blue button up blouse and left three of the top buttons opened and was showing a lot of cleavage along with a pencil skirt that is above her mid thigh. The others were a little bit more appropriate but they were exposing a lot of their body.

Miss mary had started to call the names and it was two of us left and after about two minutes the same red haired girl came out with her lipstick all over her face and her neck was a mess. Gross. She had an evil smirk on her face.

"Ms. Brown. This way please". Ms Mary said to the other lady.

I was becoming very nervous. It was me next. After about ten minutes the lady came out and instructed me to the office. On the office door was written in bold letters"CEO".

I knock on the door and heard a 'come in'. I took deep breaths and entered.

I took in the office and it screams 'huge'. It was furnished in black and white with a big brown desk and a black chair behind it.

 It was furnished in black and white with a big brown desk and a black chair behind it

Alec's office

I heard a throat cleared. I immediately got back my senses and look at the man behind the desk. I was in another trance. He was so HOT and CUTE. Omg. I didn't expect him to look so good.

"Do you want this job or not?" He asked with a cold stone face. He was such a jerk have a cute face and bad character.

"I'm..s-orry". I said stuttering. Why was I stuttering? I mentally face palmed myself

"Have a seat ms william". He said in a tone that you couldn't read his emotions. This man!
I sat down and hand him my résumé and he went through it.

"Why do you think you are suitable for this job ms Smith?" He asked me while staring at me intently.

"I think I'm suitable for this job because I have a experience at a Enterprise when I was in college and I went to college and study for  a business course and I'm socially friendly and hardworking". I said with all the confidence i could muster.

"Quite impressive". He said with a face which shows that he was thinking. He said he was impressed but he still had a neutral look.

"You got the job miss Smith. You may start working tomorrow at nine. You may now leave" . He said while staring at me and I felt uncomfortable.

"Ok. Thank you and bye". I stand up and left the building but not before informing miss mary that I got the job and she was very happy for me. And that was meeting my hot and handsome boss.

******************************

A/N:  This is a gift of saying thank you for your support. I hope you like it.

 I hope you like it

Sam's shape.