chapter 28: WHAT???!!

Alec's  POV

I hate to admit that I miss sam a lot. I can't stop thinking of her. I sleep around with women to get a distraction but it is not working.

I am currently drinking some vodka at a near by bar to get her out of my mind. Damn. I drank couple of shots when a girl came up to me flirting and then kissed me. I kiss her back with an image of sam on my mind. I imagine kissing her mercilessly for letting me feel this way. I imagine making love to her and that's exactly what I did to this brunette.

Sam's POV

I woke up at 8' o clock and made some breakfast for Mia and I . I felt for some people which I may add is very weird because I doesn't normally eat pickle. I shrugged it off anyways.

"Honey. I'm going somewhere. Stay with grandma and behave yourself. Ok honey?" I kisses her on her forehead.

"Ok mommy. Can you cawy ice cream for me pwease?"  She said with these cute puppy eyes.

"Ok. I will". I told her and got ready for my doctor's appointment.

I wore a black crop with a grey high waist pants and black and white sneakers. I realised how I was getting strangely fatter especially my tummy. Hmmm.....

I went down the stairs with my purse and car key.

" mom. I'm going out please watch Mia for me. " I yelled at her from the living room because I didn't knew where she was and couldn't be bothered to look for her. She didn't knew about yesterday and I wasn't planning on telling her until I know what exactly is wrong.

"Ok honey. Wow! You've gotten fatter". Mom said coming out of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

" bye mom". I said and closed the door i opened my car door and start the engine and start to drive to the hospital. If I said I wasn't nervous I would be lying. I parked in front of the hospital and got out.

"Hello. My name is Samantha smith and I am here to collect my blood result". I said to a middle aged woman at the reception area.

" hello dear. Sit in the waiting area over there and dr. Miller will attend to you shortly". She said smoking politely. I waited about five minutes before dr Miller called me in.

"Hello Ms. Smith". I nodded in agreement. "I got your results". She said looking at me suspicious. "Congratulations. You are pregnant. Lay down and lift your blouse so I can do an ultrasound to see how far along you are". I was in shocked mode. I couldn't move or anything.

" Are you ok ms? " I nodded as I came out of my shock state. I lie down even though I was still shocked. She rubbed some gel on my belly and started the ultrasound.

"Congratulations. You are twelve weeks pregnant. Come back next month the twentieth for another check up and your baby is healthy. I will give you some medication for the nausea". She told me and gave me the medication and I went to Mel's home. I explained everything and when I was done she was shocked herself.

" WHAT"? She yelled. "You are pregnant for that sexy ass?" She asked grinning.

" seriously? We are not together and how am I going to take care of two kids by myself? " I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry". She said in a sad tone.

" I'm sorry it's my hormones". I lay down on her bed and fell asleep because of exhaustion.