chapter 13: Knight in armour

Alec's POV

I've been watching Sam for about ten minutes now and she and her friend I suppose were dancing starship by Nicki Minaj. The way she move her body and that ass of hers. Damn.

"Dude I'm going to look for a one night stand". Xavier told me. I nodded my head because I am busy watching Sam.

She's now at the bar. I then see a dude walk up behind  her and whispered in her ears and dragged her to the dance floor and work by Rhianna started to play and she start to twerk. Damn look at that ass. Then the same guy started to grind on her.
I got up immediately and start to walk towards them by the time I reached where they were I didn't see them.

I decided to check outside. I went and look around the corner and saw the guy touching and kissing my Sam. I immediately went and punched him in his face and he fell and I continuously.

"Stop"! Sam was shouting but I ignored her because how could he touched MY Sam.

"Please Alec. Do it for me". When she said that I immediately stopped.

"Are you ok?" I asked her as I went to her.

"He could've rapped me". She said and broke down in tears.

"It's ok. I promise". I was now hugging her and whispering smooth words in her ear.

" I'll bring you home". I told her and she nodded. We walked to my car and I opened the door for her and went to the driver's seat. I started the engine and sped off.

"Ummm. Ale- I mean sir-". I immediately cut her off.

"You can call me Alec when we're not at work". I told her and glanced at her.

"Thanks for saving me". She told me with a weak smile when I glanced at her.

"It was nothing". I told her. I then pulled up at her home.

"Thanks again. Good night Alec". She told me and what she did next surprised me. She kissed my cheek. I touched it out of shock. She was now looking at me so I cleared my throat.

"Ummm. Good night Sam". I told her and she came out and waved at me then went in her house.

After a while I drove off and I felt like her knight in armour.