chapter 24: Going back to my old life

Sam's POV

I can't believe him. I went home without his permission and I typed up a resignation letter and decide to drop it off when I'm going for mia.

When it was 1:30 pm I decide to take a bath and look freshened because I didn't want him to think that what I saw this morning was going to affect me I decide to dress in a black and white dress with a black and white sneakers.

I drove to the huge company and went straight to the elevator. I took deep breaths and prepared myself for the the encounter I will have with Alec. When the elevator dinged I stepped out and went to his office and knocked. I heard a 'come in' and went inside. His hair was ruffled and when he looked up his lips was swollen. Hmmm. Must had had one of his chick in here.

"Here's my resignation letter". I told him and put it on the table and turned to leave but a hand holding my wrist stopped me. I turned around and ALEC was holding my wrist.

"Please. You don't mean this". He said a pleading look. IS HE FOR REAL??

"YES!" I said almost shouting because I was furious. "Not let me go". I said but he did something I was least expecting. He kissed me! I was shocked so I stood there motionless. When I got back my senses I pushed him away.

"WHAT THE HELL? DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME! DO YOU THINK I'M ONE OF YOUR CHICKS THAT YOU CAN JUST USE AND THROW TO THE SIDE WHEN YOU ARE READY? YOU DON'T GET TO KISS NOR TOUCH ME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I was so angry that tears ran down my face and I stormed out and went to a park and sat down and cried.

When it was time to go for mia I picked her up and went home.

"Mia baby". I called her. "Thursday we will be going back to Grandma ok?" I asked her while rubbing her hair.

" yay! But is dada coming?" She asked and I was shocked.

"Let's go sleep". I was looking forward to my old life.