chapter 6: my ex girlfriend

Alec's POV

I am here in my office trying to work but couldn't focus because Samantha is continuously invading my mind and it's just her second day here. Her beautiful brown eyes, her plump lips and her face that resembles an angel. Not to mention her curves her hips were broad and she had a huge butt and her boobs were her perfect size. Her dark complexion is just beautiful. Damn what's wrong with me. I have never been so attached to a girl since Amy. I am pulled out of my thoughts from my door being pushed open.

"Honey. Don't you miss me?" Asked Sandra. One of my ex, she is very clingy. Shortly after miss Mary.

"Sir, I tried stopping her but she just ignored me sir". Miss Mary said with worry.

"It's OK Ms Mary. You can go now". I told her. I respect her with all my being. She hurried and scurried away.

"Don't you miss me babes". Sandra whispered in my ears while sitting in my lap and untying my tie and undoing my shirt buttons.

" Sandra what are you doing"? I ask with a groan as she was grinding on me.

"Don't you want me babes". She asked me in a seducing tone. She started to kiss me on my lips and I involuntarily kissed her back.

"Sandra..." I was saying that sounds more like a groan. I started to take control and started to undo her button up blouse that's barely covering her cleavage. The sound of the door opening pull me out of the make out.

"Sir. The papers are read-". It is Samantha. She was looking shocked and hurt.

"I'm s-orry". She was stuttering and she ran out.

"Get out Sandra". I told her with a commanding tone.

"But-". She was saying but I cut her off.

"I said get. Out. Now. Or I will call the security". I told her pointing to the door. She got up and was leaving but not before whispering in my ears.

"I will go. But I will get you back cuz I know you want me". She then went out swaying her hip in the process.

I went to look for Samantha but Ms Mary said that she went for lunch at the cafeteria on the bottom floor. I went down in my private elevator and went straight to the cafeteria and saw Samantha talking and laughing with a brown haired man. I was angry and maybe a little jealous so I went back to my office for my briefcase and went home.

Sam's pov

I was beyond shock to see what was happening Infront of me. My boss making out with a blonde girl. I was sad,angry and jealous even with his arrogant and cold way I'm still attracted to him.

When I went to the cafeteria for lunch even though I didn't have any appetite, I met a friend who is a guy and his name was Xavier. He was kind and funny. After we ate and talk I went up back and found out that my boss is gone. Maybe went with that slut. OK. Maybe I shouldn't judge someone that I don't know. I sighed and pack up my stuffs and packed up my stuffs. This weekend will be mine and Mia's weekend because I've been too busy since lately.