Chapter 11 - Nosy Bitches and Kisses with Gay Michael

Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments guys, I really appreciate it :D

Anyone seen the pics from the tour? How hot does Nathan look in that white leather jacket thing!? ;) I'm going on Tuesday and seeing the pictures has made me even more excited!!

Anyway, new chapter. This chapter is ridiculously long because it's really two chapters put together but there's a lot of drama so enjoy...

The Saturday after Gabby's show I had a massive lie in, partly because I was pretty tired from the previous night and partly because I'd agreed to go out with the lads that night, and judging by my last encounter with those boys and alcohol, it was going to be a late one. When I finally decided to get up, Chloe was in the shower so I stumbled down to the living room where Gabby was watching telly and plonked myself down on the sofa.

"Morning" Gabby said, not taking her eyes off of the telly.

"Mornin" I replied, though not sounding as cheery.

"You working today?" she asked, making conversation.

"Yeah, but only in the afternoon" I explained, "I'm going out tonight"

"Out where?" She questioned, looking intrigued.

"Er, just with The Wanted guys" I shrugged.

"Oh, just with The Wanted guys" she mimicked, "s'alright for some isn't it? Hanging out with celebrities"

"Max said I can bring a couple of mates, if you fancy it"

"Normally I would, but I've got so much uni work, I was gonna try and get it finished tonight"

"Oh okay, I don't think I can handle Chloe on my own on a night out though, especially not with The Wanted" I admitted, "they'll get her drunk and then she'll start trying to get off with them or something"

"Well, I know for a fact that Chloe's got a load of uni stuff she's supposed to be doing over this weekend, I don't think her going out and getting hammered will be a good idea" Gabby retorted, "If you ask her to pick between uni work and a night out with The Wanted though.."

"Er, I won't mention it to her" I chuckled, "but I don't want to go on my own with the lads, I'll end up looking after them all"

"Why don't you just take someone else?"

"Like who?"

"I don't know" she shrugged, "what about someone from work?"

Work?

Ooh, gay Michael.

Michael is one of the best people ever to get tipsy with, and he'd split up with his boyfriend last week so he must be in dire need of a night out.

I grabbed my phone and dialled his number. He soon answered.

"Hey babe"

"Hey" I replied down the phone, "how's my favourite chip fryer doing?"

"He's been better" he said, sounding a little sad. I knew better than anyone how hard it was dealing with a break up, but it was still sad to hear him sounding like that. Michael is one of the bubbliest, happiest people I know.

"Listen, I think I know what'll cheer you up..."

*************************************

Around nine hours later and Michael was knocking on my front door. No doubt he'd agreed to a night out with The Wanted and getting drunk.

I was all ready at that point so I said a quick bye to Gabby and grabbed my bag, before opening the front door to a very smart looking Michael.

"Wit woo" he teased, "if only I was straight"