Chapter 26 - Return of the Creepy Cousins and the Beautiful Brothers

Okay so this is really more of a filler chapter because I don't think anything really exciting happens in it but hey ho. I also just wanna mention that the chapter after this will be the last day of the tour so I'm gonna skip out the rest of the tour if that's okay with everyone. I've run out of ideas for the tour and I wanna focus on Nophie getting back together and stuff (yay) and I'm really excited to write that :D

"On your marks" Siva shouted, "get set..."

Basically me and the lads got bored today and Jay decided that having a piggyback race down the corridor would eleviate that boredom for a while. I was on Nathan's back whilst Tom was on Jay's back. Siva was at the other end of the corridor recording it on a video camera.

"...GO!"

And we were off. Within the first few strides, Jay and Tom were already slightly ahead of us. I swear Nathan was running slower than a bloody snail.

"Come on, Nath" I stressed, "we're behind them already"

"I'm going as fast as I can" he argued, his voice slightly breathy as he was running.

"Well, go faster!"

He was trying his best, bless him, but I guess carrying me was probably weighing him down a bit and no doubt the asthma would be playing a part, or at least, that would be his excuse. He uses it as his excuse for everything.

"We're beating you!" Tom laughed from his place on Jay's back, "We're beating you!"

"Nath, fucking run!"

"I am running!" he exclaimed.

"You run like a girl!" I shouted, "RUN LIKE A MAN!"

I heard Tom laugh loudly at my shouting, before him and Jay reached Siva with a loud cheer, followed by Nathan and I a few seconds later. I groaned loudly and let my head fall against Nathan's hair in defeat, waiting for the abuse.

"Losers! Losers! Losers!" Jay and Tom chanted, pointing at me and Nathan.

"It's not fair, Jay's got longer legs than me" Nathan argued.

"Excuses, excuses" Jay tittered.

"And I've got asthma"

See, I bloody knew he'd say that.

"Oh, I got asthma, I got asthma" Tom sang in a farmer accent, making everyone but Nathan laugh.

"Nath, that's your excuse for everything because you don't do anything fun" Jay retorted.

"It's not my excuse for everything-"

"I got asthma and I can't breathe" I teased in that farmer accent.

"I can't go on the ride because I got asthma" Tom continued, also imitating Nathan's accent, the rest of us laughing to ourselves whilst Nathan got more frustrated.

"And I do do things that are fun-" he argued.

"I can't swim with sharks because I got asthma" Jay added.

"I can't have sex with you on the tourbus Sophie even though you're so hot, because I got asthma" I joked, over-emphasising the farmer accent and making Jay, Tom and Siva howl with laughter.

"You liar" Nathan muttered, making me laugh silently to myself.

"I'm so funny" I snorted at the camera.

"You're not funny" Nathan deapanned, "and in your dreams would I offer you sex on the tourbus"

"In your dreams would I accept that offer" I shot back. He suddenly let go of my legs, causing me to fall down slightly and squeal, before he quickly caught them again in time so I couldn't fall.