Chapter 20 - Naked Band Members and Creepy Dickheads

Please read:

Okay so I'm sorry that this update is quite late, I've got exams coming up soon and I've got revision and stuff, which means I can't write as often and therefore can't update as often either :( I'm so sorry about this because I really want to update quickly for you but I just won't be able to over the next few weeks. I'll still update, just not as often, probably like once a week. Most of my exams are in May though so once May is over, I'll be able to write more and update quicker, yay! I just wanted to warn you all so you don't think I've given up on the story or anything, I haven't because I love writing this and I'm gutted that I can't write as often at the moment

Anyway, on a better note, this chapter is another quite interesting one, it was quite fun to write, I hope you like it :)

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of frantic knocking on the door to the room I was in.

For Gods sake, I thought.

I started to mentally prepare myself to get out of bed when someone next to me groaned and then rolled out of the bed.

I opened one eye slightly to see it was Max. I panicked for a moment before I remembered why I was in his bed and that we hadn't slept together, thank God.

I closed my eye and could feel myself drifting off to sleep again. Then I heard Max opening the door and some people coming into the room, which pulled me from my almost-slumber. A voice which I recognised as Jay's started talking

"Mate, we can't find Sophie anywhere-" he stopped himself mid-sentence, "oh"

Guess he's found me then.

I opened my eyqes and rolled over to see Jay and Nathan looking between me and Max. I realised that the covers had come off me a little so my legs were on full show. I quickly pulled the duvet over my legs and sat up, grabbing my glasses from the side and sliding them on.

"What the hell's been going on here?" Jay asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

What's he going on about?

Then I realised I was in Max's room, in Max's bed, wearing only Max's t-shirt and my underwear, whilst Max stood there in just a pair of boxers.

Oh, maybe it looks bad.

My eyes, for some stupid reason, decided to find Nathan's. He was glaring at me icily, probably because he thinks his ex has had sex with one of his bandmates.

Then, I thought back to last night and what I'd told Max. I instantly felt guilty. I knew Max was right and that I should tell Nathan the truth about that night but I just didn't know how. I was never going to find a right time to tell him and he probably wouldn't want to speak to me anyway.

"We didn't sleep together if that's what you're suggesting" Max grumbled, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Bollocks! Sophie's face is looking pretty guilty" Jay smirked. I looked away from Nathan and to Jay instead, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"We didn't have sex" I muttered. I was still feeling pretty emotionally drained and I really couldn't be arsed with this conversation.

"She's like my sister, mate, that's weird" Max said, before starting to push the two of them out of the room.

"Why is she in here then?" Jay asked as they disappeared out of my line of vision as they all made their way to the door.

"She had a bad day yesterday and she was upset about something so I didn't want her on her own" I heard Max say softly, as though he didn't really want me to hear.