Chapter 24 - Half-Eaten Packets of Skittles and (Sort of) First Kisses

I uploaded the oneshot of chapter 22 from Nathan's (and a little bit of Max's) POV on Saturday so if any of you haven't read it yet, you can here: http://www.wattpad.com/50504603-we-always-attract-oneshots-and-opposites-always

Also, the song Sophie sings in this chapter is Crash by You Me At Six, video's on the side

hope you like the chapter :)

Prising my eyes open the next morning, the first thing I saw in front of me was a nipple.

What a lovely sight, I thought, furrowing my eyebrows.

My eyes flickered up to the face of the nipple's owner and saw Nathan looking down at me.

"What?" he asked with a smile.

"Get your nipple out of my face" I mumbled, shoving his chest away with my hand. A throaty chuckle left his mouth.

"Oh Sophie, you're so elegant and ladylike" he teased before putting on an even deeper voice than usual and a northern accent, "get your nipple out' me face"

"Shut up" I muttered, elbowing him, "you make me sound like Tom"

"You do sound like Tom" he smirked.

"You're saying I sound like a twenty-odd year old man" I deadpanned.

"Yeah"

"I might sound like a man" I began, "but at least I don't look like a kid's cartoon character"

Nathan rolled his eyes but didn't bother arguing with me. We fell into a silence so I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

"She's not in her bed, Max"

"Twenty quid says her and Nathan are bloody cuddled up again, two days ago they were barely speaking and now they can't keep away from each other"

It was quite astonishing how quickly me and Nathan had got back to our old selves, or near enough anyway. I guess that was just me and Nathan though.

"Do you reckon they've been shagging whilst we've been asleep, but just been keeping really, really quiet?" That was definitely Tom.

"There's not much room in these beds, mate" Max replied to him.

"That's never stopped me-"

"We can hear you" I called, not really wanting to hear anymore about Tom's sex life.

"So have you then?" Tom called back.

"What?"

There was a few moments of quiet, the only sound being the sound of footsteps getting closer and then the curtain was opened, Tom's head appearing behind it.

"Been shagging whilst we've been asleep?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Like Max said, the bed's aren't big enough" Nathan replied, with a hint of a smirk.

"Well, not for some of my moves anyway" I added jokily, giving Tom a dramatic wink.

"Oooh, you dirty bitch" Tom teased.

***************************************

By lunchtime, everyone was hanging out in the canteen area eating their lunch, including The Wanted lads, the Lawson lads and me.

Well, everyone else seemed to be eating their lunch, whilst me and Jay were having a contest to see who could catch the most Skittles in their mouth. We were taking it in turns to throw a skittle up in the air and catch it in our mouths, and the first to miss one would lose. We'd both caught about four in a row so far.