Chapter 36 - Stalker-Flatmates and Glow in the Dark Condoms

I actually quite like this chapter and there's a bit of Nophie sexytime in it, just a warning, and it's not in a bed (surprise, surprise) when do those two ever do it in a bed? haha

Also, I'm in a really good mood because I passed my driving theory test the other day and Jess followed me on Thursday and Jay tweeted me on Friday!!! I'm still on a high and I still keep fangirling and I still can't believe that he saw my tweet and actually replied to it!

And if anyone wants to follow me on twitter, my username is @becky51_tw, I always follow back TWfanmily and if you wanna tweet me or message me or whatever then feel free :D

But anyway, hope you enjoy...

"Pink heels or nude heels?" Chloe asked, standing in front of the mirror with a pink jewelled heel on one foot and a slightly taller, nude patent heel on the other foot.

"The nude" Gabby said, "it goes better with the dress"

"Guys, it doesn't have to be too fancy, right?" I asked, feeling slightly overdressed in a candy pink dress that was simply decorated with a few jewels scattered here and there.

Tonight was an event held at the university for the fashion students to exhibit all of their work. Obviously Chloe was involved because she took a fashion course with also involved a lot of aspects of photography and art, which is perfect for Chloe because she's really good at things like that. She was never particularly academic at school but totally made up for it when it came to anything creative.

"No, but you have to look like you've made an effort" Chloe replied.

"You look fine, Soph" Gabby muttered, "stop stressing"

I pulled my face at her and huffed, trudging back to my room to get my shoes and touch up on my make up. After that, I spent ten minutes watching telly waiting for the other two, before Gabby joined me and we spent the next ten minutes after that waiting for Chloe.

"Right, are you two ready?" Chloe asked, appearing the doorway, every lock of hair perfectly curled and every lash perfectly lined with mascara. Gabby and I gave her identical deadpanned looks, but Chloe just smiled and skipped towards the door.

When we stepped out of the front exit of the building, we spotted Jack's red car parked outside, Jack and Nathan both waiting inside. They'd both been invited by Chloe to come with us, seeing as they were such good friends with her, and luckily Nathan didn't have any band stuff to attend to. Gabby opened the back door and the three of us clambered inside, taking longer than usual because Chloe's dress got caught on the door handle.

"Oh for God's sake" Gabby sighed as Chloe tried to unattached herself from the car without ruining her dress.

"Jack, your car is attacking me" Chloe exclaimed.

"Chloe, why is it always you that makes us late?" Jack chuckled, shaking his head.

"I can't get out!" she whined, flapping her hands about.

Nathan ended up getting out of the car and helping her because he was on the side of the car closest to her and he managed to set her free without ruining her dress.

We eventually got to the university and, very surprisingly, were not actually late despite Chloe holding us up. We reached the venue and Chloe had to leave us to go through a different entrance and do some last minute checks on her display. The four of waited in the queue for a few minutes before they opened the exhibition and the queue began to move forward.

Inside, the building was just like a big art exhibition, bright white walls and a shiny wooden floor covering the vast space. Placed at regular intervals around the room were each student's display of all their work from over the year, making the room to be awash with a rainbow of different colours and fabrics draped across mannequins. There were too many displays to even be able to distingush Chloe from the crowd so we decided to just wander round and look at the other student's displays until we found her.