Chapter 25 - Screaming from Sophie and Phonecalls from the Bitch

So so sorry that I've taken so long to update but because of exams I'm really behind on chapters, normally I'm really ahead of myself but at the moment I'm not so I'm gonna write as much as I possibly can over the next few days to make up for it, I'm really sorry about this because I don't like making you wait so long for chapters but it can't really be helped. Hopefully. I'll be back on track soon

Opening my eyes the next morning, I saw a neck in my face and when I looked up I saw it was Nathan. I smiled for a few moments at how cute he looked when he was asleep, before snuggling my face back into his neck again and closing my eyes. I don't know what time it was but I felt pretty tired and soon felt myself drifting back off to sleep again, however, the sound of movement on the bus brought me back to consciousness.

First of all, I heard one pair of footsteps pottering about, and then drawers being opened and plates and cutlery being taken out. That's when I realised that me and Nathan must have fallen asleep on the sofa in the living room area last night. I also realised I was really warm and that someone must have placed a blanket over the two of us, which was really nice of them.

Then another pair of footsteps was heard and then a small chuckle.

"Aw, they're cute, aren't they?" they whispered, and I think it was Jay.

"I know" a slightly Irish sounding voice whispered back, "I was gonna make them some breakfast but I don't wanna wake them up"

"I might wake 'em up" Jay muttered, "i wanna sit down"

I guess we were hogging the couch.

"Don't, just sit on the floor" Siva replied, which made me happy because I didn't want to move just yet. They were quiet for a few moments before Jay spoke again.

"Do you reckon they talked it out last night and got back together?" He wondered aloud.

"I don't know" Siva replied, "I mean, they look cosy but then again, they always look cosy now, don't they?"

"Yeah" Jay chuckled, "I hope they have, it's so obvious that they're like, in love with each other, isn't it?"

I felt a blush creep up my cheeks at that, though luckily Jay couldn't see, but I also couldn't help but smile as I thought back to mine and Nathan's conversation last night. We weren't technically in a relationship again yet, but we both loved each other. I loved him and he loved me back; that was enough for me.

"I know, Max said he kissed her last night before she went on stage" Siva added.

"Really?" Jay exclaimed, "I knew he still liked her"

"How are you feeling about that, Jay?" Siva teased, "I know Jaythan was special"

"It was" I heard Jay reply, pretending to cry, "but I'll get over it"

"I know how you feel, I'm still trying to get over the loss of Niva" Siva added, fake-crying too.

"Piss off, he's not yours" I mumbled quietly so as not to wake Nathan up. Luckily, he seemed flat out.

"Is he officially yours then?" Jay asked. I shifted my body slightly and turned my head so I could see them better. The two of them were sat next to each other on the floor

"No"

He pouted, "why not?"

"We're waiting until after the tour ends" I explained.

"Oh, that's good, isn't it, Seev?" Jay grinned at the Irish lad, "we've still got a bit of time left with him before he leaves us for that northern bitch"

"Oi, you've got each other" I argued.

"Yeah" Jay agreed, wrapping his arms around Siva.

"But Jay, what will Chloe think?" I teased.