Chapter 27 - Sneaky Kisses and Excited Happy Dances

The tour seemed to end as quickly as it had come about. Needless to say it had been a roller coaster of drama, including panic attacks, fainting, shouting, screaming, crying, spiked drinks and of course, getting trapped in a lift, all of which were caused by or involved me. I guess drama just tended to follow me around, whether I liked it or not. Not once had the boys complained though and I don't think I could have got on tour with a better band to be honest.

And the fact that Nathan was in that band, well, that just made the tour a hundred thousand million times better.

Well, after we'd made up that is.

But if I hadn't have come on the tour, then we might never have made up. I might never have even seen him ever again in my life and the prospect of us getting back together would have been virtually non-existent.

And if it wasn't for Max, I would never have had a chance of coming on the tour so I guess I have a lot to thank him for.

Before the boys went on stage on the last night, me, the Lawson lads and the TW boys all had a massive group hug in the corridor backstage. It was really sad because it was the last night but it was also nice to have one big hug because we'd become like one big family.

"Aw, Sophie's crying" Andy cooed as we pulled out of the hug and I tried to discretely brush the tears from my eyes.

"I'm not" I mumbled as Siva put his arm around me to comfort me.

"I don't know why you're crying" Tom smirked, "I'm sure Nathan will be dragging you round to the flat at every possible opportunity"

I didn't look at Nathan but I guessed that he either blushed or rolled his eyes at that comment.

"Yeah, you won't get rid of us" Max chuckled.

"Well, I'll miss you lot" I said to the Lawson boys. The four of them all aww'd dramatically and pulled me into a hug, "well apart from Andy and his really annoying Scouse accent" I teased, imitating Andy's Liverpool accent.

"Well, I won't miss you and Tom talking like this all t' time and missin' out' half o' words in a sen'ence" He shot back, imitating my northern accent quite well, though I woudln't admit that he did.

"That was shit" I muttered, making him chuckle.

"Well, I just wanna say a massive thank you to Lawson and Sophie" Jay began, "for being amazing support acts and putting up with us for this long"

Everyone aww'd at that too.

"And thanks to you lot for putting up with me" I added, "because I'm proper fucking annoying sometimes and I get really moody and I just attract drama"

The boys just chuckled at that.

"And I'm sorry for all the awkward tension between me and Nath at first" I smiled, making them laugh, "though I'm sure it was more awkward for me and Nath than it was for you lot"

"I kinda miss that awkwardness, I liked making it even more awkward" Tom smirked, "though don't worry, I'l still be taking the piss out of you all the time"

Great, I can't wait

"Guys, can I just say something?" Nathan said seriously, catching everyone's attention. I looked up to where he was stood next to me and waited for him to say something really heartfelt and emotional and deep about how he's gonna miss the tour and all the memories we've had, etc, etc.

He didn't. In fact, he didn't say anything at all. As I was busy waiting for him to say something that I didn't even have time to react when he turned to me and cupped my face with his hands. Before I could even realise what he was doing, his lips were on mine.