*Last Chapter* Chapter 40 - Easy Decisions and Happy Endings

Guys, it's the last chapter. I'm sad.

But also excited! I get to start writing the oneshots and the Jay and Chloe story too.

Also, Parker tweeted me back yesterday as I was close to finishing writing this chapter! That's the second time I've just flippantly tweeted one of the lads not expecting a reply and they've tweeted me back! Just goes to show that the good things happen when you least expect them so don't give up hope if none of your fave's have noticed you yet, they WILL, just be patient.

And the song that Sophie sings is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. the video on the side is the first live performance Ed did of the song on Later Live with Jools Holland and I think it's even better than the studio version, so if you wanna play it whilst you read that section of the chapter that would be cool. Just imagine it's Sophie's song and Sophie's singing it and Nathan's on piano. I changed like, three of the words around in it, just to make it a bit more appropriate because the song is obviously performed by a male and Sophie's a female but nothing major and you probably won't even notice but yeah.

Hope you like this chapter and the ending. Don't worry, it's much happier than the end of SALMLAS ;)

"How do I look?"

My eyes drifted over the white satin, lace draped delicately across the shoulders and shiny pearls sitting in a row around the collarbones. Brunette hair was cascading down the side of the neck in soft curls, partially hidden by the white veil that was held in by a dainty headband dusted with a handful of sparkling silver jewels.

But before we get into that, let me catch you up on what's happened over the past couple of months.

Most of my time has been spent either with Nathan, the boys and/or my flatmates, or laying some tracks down in the recording studio. Having a manager meant that he could book me to have a session in the studio whenever I wanted, or he wanted. I'd also done a few gigs around London, nothing big but I've gained a few new fans through them, as well as seeing some old fans that I'd met on the tour.

Not only had I recorded some of my own songs, but I'd also recorded a couple of songs with The Vamps. They're my good friends now because I see them a lot as we share a manager, and I manage to not fangirl much over them anymore (or at least when they are in my presence anyway). I was featured on a new song they'd written called Somebody To You and there is even talks of it becoming a single, but we'll have to see.

The Vamps boys had also told me that they'd been pestering Joe about getting me as support act for their upcoming UK tour. It wasn't an arena tour like the one I'd just done, but it was a tour all the same and if I was offered a spot I'd happily take it. I still had my job at the music shop because it was only casual work and I was happy to do shifts on any days I wasn't recording or doing a gig. It was my only constant source of income because some gigs I was paid for, others I wasn't, so for the moment, the job helped with the rent.

I had also started a Tumblr blog. Not a Sophie McKinnon blog; just a Sophie blog. Not for my fans; just for anyone who wants advice or just someone who can listen, particularly people who went through what I did. None of my followers knows that I'm the owner of the account, just that it's someone called Sophie who's been through some of the shitty stuff they have and understands what they're going through. I never had that when I was dealing with it but I really wish I had, so if I can do that for other people then that gives me some satisfaction.

I'd also had my nineteenth birthday and Nathan bought me a car.

Yes, an actual fucking real-life working car.

Initially, I was in shock and then I just refused to accept it and then I gave in. He'd paid for the car itself and the first year's insurance and MOT and road tax and all that other boring stuff, so all I have to pay for at the moment is the petrol. It's a nice car too, nothing brand new or special or fancy but I like it and it's quite cheap to run. Plus, it allows me to drive to gigs and stuff that are further away without having to bother with public transport so that's good. Unfortunately, it also means everyone asks me to drive them to their own gigs (The Wanted) or to pick them up from a club because their drunk (The Wanted) or to the shops (Chloe) or to their boyfriend's flat (Gabby) or pick them up from football practise (Sam). I didn't even consider the last one because there is no way I am driving over two hours to pick my brother up from football practise and then drive him ten minutes to my mother's house.