Chapter 34 - Business Cards and Games of FIFA

Glad you all liked drunk Nathan, I loved writing him so maybe he'll make another appearance, haha. There isn't really many chapters left of this story but I'm not sure exactly how many because I haven't planned them out yet, but just letting you know. A lot of readers seem on board with the Jay and Chloe idea so I'll start on that once this story is complete. I'm not entirely sure what I'm gonna write but I've absolutely loved writing this story so I definitely want to write more.

Anyway, enjoy...

The next morning, or should I say later on that morning, when I woke up, I was in the same position I'd fallen sleep in, except that my legs had somehow gotten tangled with Nathan's. I lay there for a while, just basking in the warmth of the duvet and Nathan's body heat.

I picked my phone up from the table, sliding my glasses on at the same time, to see it was half nine. I really couldn't be arsed getting up and I didn't want to wake Nathan either.

Having the phone in my hand reminded me of the voicemail Nathan had left me last night and a little smile spread across my face. I decided to send a tweet out.

Just wanna say thanks to @NathanSykes for the lovely voicemail he left me at half one this morning of him drunkenly singing Aerosmith in the pub, truly beautiful Nath ;)

It soon got a lot of replies, mainly from fans saying 'oh my God Nath' and 'he's so cute' and 'put it on twitter!'. I laughed softly at the last one before putting my phone back down again.

It was maybe about fifteen minutes later when Nathan began to stir. He started stretching his legs and then let out a small groan, before he pulled his arm tighter around my waist. A few moments later, I felt him brush my hair out of the way, pressing his lips against the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry" he said quietly against my skin.

"For what?" I smirked, "the argument or waking me up at half one this morning?"

He sighed loudly, "both"

I rolled over so that I was on my stomach facing him. He still kept his arm around me whilst his other hand went to cover his face.

"I'm so sorry" he said, "my head's killing, I don't even remember coming in last night"

"Do you remember leaving me a lovely voicemail message?" I said with a twinkle of amusement in my eye. He stared at me for a moment before he groaned.

"Oh God, I don't want to listen to it"

"I think you should" I grinned, grabbing my phone.

"No"

"Yes"

I rang the voicemail on my phone and turned the volume up so we both could listen to it.

"Sophie? Sophieeeee!"

"Oh God" Nathan sighed, whilst I just lied there smirking to myself.

"Sophie, you need... you need to listen me, babe, I'm sorry, I'm sooo sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, I was being such a dick but I love you, I fucking love you..."

I let it carry on playing whilst Nathan just cringed.

Then the part where he started crying came on and I started chuckling at how cute it was.

"Please turn it off"

"But we haven't got to the good bit yet" I smirked.

And then...

"...I could stay awake just to hear Sophie breathing..."

Nathan hid his face in his hands.