Chapter 33 - Drunken Voicemails and Inner Fangirling

Okay, first off, just wanna mention that The Vamps make an appearance in this chapter. I've recently become a bit of a The Vamps fangirl and wanted to give them a cameo in the story.

So if you like The Vamps then I hope you like them being in this.

If you don't like The Vamps then don't worry because they won't be a huge part of the story, though might make a couple more appearances in future chapters for one little idea I have.

If you don't know who The Vamps are, well, they're a British band and they supported TW on the British leg of the WOM tour, anyway I kind of go over who the members are in the chapter so I hope that helps.

Just wanted to let you know because, erm, yeah.

Anyway, I kind of like this chapter, especially the very end, so I hope you do too :)

"So what happened?" I interrogated.

"Nothing, we just chatted and stuff" Chloe shrugged, munching on her cereal. She'd got back late from Jay's last night so I didn't have time to question her about it then.

"Chatted about what?" I asked.

"Just stuff" she mumbled, not giving anything away.

"Did you have sex?"

"No!" she scoffed.

"Sorry, but you came back quite late last night, you could have done it loads of times"

"We didn't do anything sexual" she retorted, before sighing.

"What's up?" I asked, putting my arm around her.

"I didn't want to get my hopes up" she muttered, "I didn't want to fall for him and then meet him and find out he's a dick or something" she exhaled loudly, "Soph, he's so funny and nice and charming and good looking..."

"I know, Chloe, he's perfect for you"

"He's perfect"

"That's why I want you to get to know him"

"But there must be a catch"

I bit my lip. Chloe is one of the most gorgeous people I have ever met, but also one of the most insecure. You can't exactly blame her when you look back at her track record; every single man she has ever dated or had a relationship with has turned out to be a prick, or a user, or both. It's like they just can't see past the looks and realise that she's one of the loveliest girls they will ever have the pleasure of meeting.

"Chloe, I've lived on a tourbus with Jay" I told her, "I know him pretty well, he's not like any of the guys you've been with before"

"There has to be a catch" she mumbled, "there always is, no boy I've ever like is decent, or they act decent and turns out that they just wanted sex"

"Chloe, he's one of the most genuine guys I've ever met, ask any of the lads" I said, "and he gives amazing hugs when you're upset and he comes out with some of the shittest jokes I've ever heard in my life that you can't help but laugh at because they're so bad" she chuckled at that, "and you'll never run out of Skittles with Jay around"

"You know he has a drawer full of them in his bedroom" she said quietly.

How does that not my surprise me?

"So you went in his bedroom?" I smirked, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

"Well, his laptop was in there so we had to go in so we could upload your video" she argued.