Chapter 37 - Revealing Twitlongers and Bitch-Slapping

This chapter really isn't very long compared to my others, however I have a oneshot (Nathan's POV) for you guys. It doesn't really go with any particular chapter but it does go over Nathan's birthday which I mentioned in earlier chapters but never actually wrote about, and I think it's pretty cute. I actually uploaded it a couple of days ago because I was feeling nice, but if you haven't already read it or wanna read it again, the link is:

http://www.wattpad.com/62718187-we-always-attract-oneshots-bubbles-and-birthday

I'll put the link at the end of the chapter too :)

I puffed out my cheeks and blew out a long sigh as I flicked nosily through some files that lay on Scooter's neatly arranged desk.

"Soph, stop nosying" Nathan said, half-sternly, half-chuckling.

Nathan and I were currently sat in Scooter Braun's UK office, ready for a meeting about Nathan and I making our relationship public. I don't really know why we needed to have a meeting about it; I thought Nathan would just text him to let him know we were 'coming out' and that would be it, but no, we have to have a big meeting and make a big deal out of it.

And we'd be waiting ten minutes because Scooter had a phone call to attend to.

And he had a plate of chocolate biscuits on his desk that had my name written all over them.

"I'm bored" I moaned, letting my head drop against the hard wood and pushing the files back. As I pushed them however, they fell off and scattered into a mess across the carpet.

Oopsy daisy.

"Oh fuck" I muttered, whilst Nathan laughed. I started to bend down to pick them up when the door opened so I quickly sat up and acted like nothing happened.

"Sorry about that" Scooter said in his American accent as he entered, "I had some business but-" he stopped when he noticed the scattered papers, "er..."

"Weren't they like that when you left?" Nathan suggested innocently, not grassing on me.

"No."

"Okay, truth was" I began, "it was... a... bear"

Yep, good thinking there, Sophie.

"A bear?" Scooter queried.

"Yep"

"A bear came into my office..."

"Mmhm" I hummed in affirmation.

"And threw my files on the floor"

"Yep" I nodded, "Nath tried to fight it off but he just didn't have the guns"

"Er, I could have easily have wrestled that bear but you got in the way" Nathan argued, going along with it.

"Bitch please, the only reason it didn't eat you was because it saw my muscle and ran off" I countered, loving that this story could literally go anywhere.

"Okay, anyway" Scooter began as he picked up the files and placed them back in a pile on his desk before sitting down in his big leather chair, "right, where do we start?" He said more to himself, but I butted in again.

"Can we start with the chocolate biscuits?" I asked seriously, before adding, "please"

"The chocolate biscuits?"

"It's just, I've not had much to eat today" I said with a slight pout. Scooter stared at me for a moment and then blinked, before pushing the plate towards me.

"Thank you" I said, taking a biscuit and taking a bite out of it.

"Okay, so this relationship" Scooter began, gesturing between us, "is it definitely serious?"