Chapter 32 - Rock Chick Vibes and Sexual Noises

Okay, I don't know why the hell my chapters are getting so random but they are, erm, I hope you still like it though, but I promise something more interesting will happen in the next chapter and that the lads will be in it more too :)

The song Sophie sings in this chapter is Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars, video is on the side

"Sophie, sit still" Chloe whined as she sprayed some more hairspray in my hair.

"Stop spraying it in my face" I muttered, wafting the spray about with my hand so I didn't inhale anymore.

Today, I was being Chloe's test subject, or what she like to call 'model'. Apparently, she had some to do some photography stuff for some module in her uni course, and apparently, it had to involve me posing in various places around London or something like that. To be honest, I wasn't keen about doing it but Chloe pleaded and begged and bribed me so in the end, I just agreed.

Why the hell she wanted me to model, I don't know, because I don't exactly regard myself as model material, but Chloe did.

And Gabby was out with Jack so she couldn't do it.

I was currently sat in front of the mirror in Chloe's room whilst she finished doing my hair and make up. She'd opted for a dark smokey eye with nude lips and my hair was wavy, with loads of volumising and texturising and every other -ising hair product that you could think of just piled in. I must admit, I quite liked the volumised, messy look on me but I couldn't be arsed recreating it myself everyday and it probably wouldn't look as good as when Chloe did it.

"There, all done" Chloe beamed, stepping back to admire her work, "now put these on" she threw the clothes that she wanted me to wear at me. I sighed and got up, starting to get ready.

Chloe had picked a red and black checked shirt to go over a black racer back vest top with a skull on it, and teamed with that were a pair of ripped, icy blue jeans and dark biker boots.

She said she was going for a rock chick look because it suited me. I was unsure why because I had never worn anything with a skull on it in my entire life until that moment and 'rock chicks' are usually really cool, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Now, get your guitar and we'll get going" Chloe said, grabbing her camera.

"What? Why am I taking my guitar?"

"Because it'll add to the rock chick vibes that we're channeling, okay?" She replied. I just went along with it and grabbed my guitar.

Twenty minutes later, Chloe and I were stood in some quiet rundown London street with graffiti art sprayed on the brick wall behind me.

"Chloe, it's a bit dodgy around here, isn't it?" I mumbled, seeing a group of chavvy-looking males in chavvy-looking tracksuits loitering past us nearby and if Tom Parker was present, I'd have made a joke about them being his 'people' or something. One of them wolf-whistled and then winked at me.

"Y'alright baby girl? You is looking fine, innit" he said in his chavvy accent, as though I would fall at his feet and declare my undying love for him because he said I 'is looking fine'. I rolled my eyes and looked at Chloe, giving her a 'told you so' look.

"Okay, so it's a bit of a sketchy area" she said, biting her lip, "but trust me, the urban setting will totally work with the edgy, rock look"

I huffed as the lads swaggered past us, hollering like the bad boys they so clearly were. Once they had gone, we got to work.

Well, I say we got to work...

I meant, Chloe got to work. Chloe did everything. I just basically stood there whilst she told me exactly what to do and then took a picture of it. I wasn't my fault because I'd never done any sort of modelling before in my entire life but I tried my best for Chloe.