Chapter Nine: Surprising News

**** enjoy!!!******

Chapter  Nine: Surprise News

When I woke up in the morning, my head hurt more then I did when I woke up at 3am to fight with Shane. I smelt pancakes.  I grabbed a pair of jeans and pulled them on as I headed to the kitchen. I look to see Shane standing by the stove flipping pancakes in the frying pan. 

He looked at me, and sighed. “Good morning beautiful.”

I sighed, “Morning. You seem sober now.”

He nodded, “Yeah, I am.  And about last night… I’m really sorry Kris. I was stupid and I fucked up extremely. I swear I won’t do it again.” he promised apologetically. 

I walked over and hugged him. “It’s fine, babe. I was drunk and I shouldn’t have freaked out as bad as I did.” I apologized. 

“And I shouldn’t have said what I did. That was a dick move and I regret it, and probably will for the rest of my life. I’m so sorry Kris,. I was thinking to myself after you stormed away, as I sobered out, ‘what did I do?’ I was so scared I was going to lose you.” he explained. 

I tightened my grip on him and started to cry. Not because I was hurt, but because Shane was worried he’d lose me. “I won’t let you lose me Shane. You’re my life.” 

“As you are mine.” he said, leaning in to kiss me. 

Suddenly I heard Zach clear his throat, “Okay, which one of you touched my bacon?” 

I pulled back from Shane to look at Zach, confused. 

“What are you talking about?” 

Zach looked angry. “I had 3 packs of bacon in the freezer last night , and now I only have 2!!! Which one of you ate it?” 

Sam looked at him innocently, “I didn’t know it was your’s Zachy, I was so hungry last night after the party and I couldn’t find anything else. I’ll replace it, if it’s a big thing!” she said. 

“Knowing Zach, it probably is a big thing.” I muttered under my breath to Shane. 

Zach looked down at her. “Oh, well since it’s only like your third day in the house, I guess I’ll let you off. But next time ask, and I’ll make you some myself.” 

Sam smiled. “Okay, well now that you mention it, I kind of want some now. It would go great with the pancakes Shane just made.” 

“Great, now let’s go. It’s bacon time!” Zach exclaimed. 

I smiled at Shane and whispered. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

“I think we should get dressed.” Shane suggested. “Mom called this morning and invited us over for the day. More wedding planning.”

“Ooh, that sounds like fun.” I laughed. 

Shane took my hand as we headed to the bedroom to get dressed. 

I had a hard time picking out what I wanted to wear. I ended up wearing a black muscle shirt that read DREAM across the chest, and a pair of pink skinny jeans. Shane threw his black DC hat at me. 

“Wear this, it looks good on you.” Shane said, with a smile. 

I head to the bathroom, straightened my hair and put the hat on. I added a bit of eyeliner and mascara, and then returned to the bedroom.  Shane stood there looking in the mirror on the back of the door, wearing a red t-shirt with black jeans. 

I walked over and laced my fingers through his. “You okay, babe?” I asked.

He looked down at me and sighed. “Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just pissed off that I did what I did last night. I was so stupid.”