So Much Has Changed

She had just watched her Mom marry the man who has essentially helped them both through everything. After everything Luke and Lorelai had been through, they were finally married and Rory was beyond happy for them but she had to tell her Mom this news and she couldn't wait any longer to do so. Rory was terrified and she needed her best friend. She couldn't turn to anyone else, least of all him. So much has changed since that trip to New Hampshire. Especially this.....
"Mom," Rory said.
"Yea?" Lorelai asks.
"I'm pregnant," Rory replies.
"Oh wow, hon." Lorelai says the first thing to come to mind.
Rory had finally said the words out loud for the first time. She hasn't been able to think of anything else since she found out. Of course, the only thing her mom can say is oh wow. Rory can't believe this is her mother's response to finding out she's pregnant.
"Mom, are you ok?" Rory finally says after a few moments of silence.
"Wait, you're asking if I'm ok kid and you just told me that you're pregnant?" Lorelai replies with a laugh.
"Well yea Mom. You haven't said anything since I said it out loud to you."
"Just processing kid."
"Ok mom. Just tell me when you finish processing. I'm still trying to process this whole thing myself."
"Well hon, how long have you known?"
"Just a couple days."
"Well have you told-"
"Not yet. You're the first one I've told."
"Well when are-"
"I don't know Mom. We said good bye over a month ago and we haven't spoken since."
"You've gotta tell him, kid."
"I know mom. I will. Just hard when I know he'll never pick me over her."
"Aw hon. He still loves you. You know that."
"No mom, I really don't know that. If he still loves me, why didn't he fight for me and fight the good bye than? Why was he so fine with going back to London to be with her?"
"Ror, call him. Don't wait any longer. The longer you wait, the harder it'll be."
"Fine. I'll call him now Mom. See you at home."