Ready for Anything

RORY'S POV

Logan just called and said he already got the flight set for Rory to head to London to spend time with him while he packs up the place there. Rory leaves tomorrow, so she's taking time to pack and get her stuff ready for the trip. Logan said he's going to plan another surprise for her as well. He has been so caring and loving since she told him that she's pregnant and he rushed to be by her side. He's spoiled Rory so much. It's amazing how much has changed with him. Rory can't wait to get to London with Logan and get everything so he can come back home with her.

"Hey mom! I need your help!" Rory yells.

"Yes loin fruit? How can I help you?"

"Where's the good suitcase at?"

"I'll ask Luke hon."

"Thanks mom."

A few moments later, Lorelai comes back with the better suitcase for her daughter and starts helping Rory pack.

"So you leave tomorrow kid. Are the guys traveling with you?"

"Yup. We're all meeting at the airport tomorrow morning, than flight leaves at 10."

"Ok good kid. Glad those crazy guys are going with you."

"I know mom. So am I." Rory laughs at her mom.

Suddenly Rory starts to feel nauseous and bolts for the bathroom. Her morning sickness had just started today for the first time in a little over 8 weeks of her pregnancy. Rory's hoping it doesn't last long. Especially with her trip to Logan in the morning. Rory has already been to visit her doctor and gotten on some anti-nausea medication just in case this happened. Rory quickly brushes her teeth after getting sick and returns to her room to take one of her pills for the nausea.

"You ok, kid?" Lorelai asks after Rory finishes taking her pill.

"Yea mom. I'm good. This morning sickness has just been horrible today."

"I know kid. Luckily, you should be completely over it within about a month."

"Thanks mom. That makes me feel a little better."

They finished packing in silence. After everything was done, Rory checked everything again on her list before zipping up the suitcase.

"All done. Finally. I'm gonna rest for a bit mom. I'm exhausted, this little one is sucking out all of my energy!"

"Yea kid that happens for awhile during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. But get some rest and I'll check on you in a bit to see if you wanna eat something."

"Sounds good. Thanks mom," Rory replies as Lorelai walks out of the room.