Before Dinner...

RORY'S POV

And it's official, jelly bean has hit seven weeks! Just thirty-three more weeks to cook and he or she can come out to meet us. Plus Rory gets to see Logan in a few hours. She can't wait for this dinner, even if it includes telling Luke she's pregnant. She's not nervous about telling him the news, she's actually more nervous about seeing Logan tonight. She's having a hard time deciding what to wear when there's suddenly a knock at her door.

"Come in," Rory replies to the knock.

"Hey kid. What are you doing?" Lorelai asks as she walks into Rory's room.

"Trying to plan outfit for dinner. What's up mom?"

"Wear this," she tells her daughter as she hands her a box that obviously has something in it.

"But mom-"

"Trust me. Wear what's in the box."

"Ok. I will," Rory tells her mother as she takes the box from her.

Rory opens the box to find a dress that looks insanely familiar, but it can't be the exact same dress from all those years ago. She hasn't seen that dress in over 10 years, not since the first day with Logan and the Life & Death Brigade, it can't be the same one. As she gets a closer look at the dress, she realizes it is different, but almost exactly the same.

"Mom, where did this come from?" Rory asks, though she thinks she already knows the answer.

"Logan, of course kid."

"But when?"

"He had it delivered earlier while you were gone. Figured you'd like it. He said it's almost exactly like the one you wore the first time you two went out with the guys."

"Oh wow, mom. He's right, I love it. And it does look almost exactly like that dress! Can you help me get this one on?" she says to her mom.

"Of course hon," Lorelai says back to Rory, as she takes a step toward her daughter to help her get ready for this dinner that will change everything.

After Rory is done getting dressed, Lorelai takes a step back and stares at her with tears in her eyes.

"Aw kid, you look beautiful!"

"Thanks mom."

The emotional moment is suddenly interrupted by a soft knock on the door and a voice calling from outside Rory's room, "Are you two ready yet?"

"Yes Luke, we'll be right out," Rory calls to her stepfather, before she turns to open her door.

Rory and Lorelai walk out of her room to find Luke in the kitchen, waiting for them. Luke's jaw drops at how they both look.

"You both look great! When's that boy of yours gonna be here, Rory?"

"In about five minutes or so, Luke." Rory replies, right as someone knocks on the door.

Luke walks to answer it, when Rory hears his voice, the voice that sets every inch of her on fire.

"Hey Luke. Everyone all ready to go?" Logan says.

"Yup. Girls, time to go!" Luke calls.

Rory walks to the front door, and Logan's breath catches.

"Hi Logan."

"Hey Ace."

Everyone heads to the car and three other voices surprise Rory.....