Few Weeks Later

With everything done in London, Logan and Rory are finally back home trying to find a home big enough for them and the babies. Rory is officially out of the first trimester, having reached thirteen weeks a couple of days ago. She has had another doctor's appointment and the doctor said the babies are still growing perfect and they will find out genders in a few weeks. They've been to visit her mother and Luke, plus her grandmother as well in Nantucket. Grandma took the news just as amazingly about the twins and engagement as she did the pregnancy to begin with. Rory can't help but smile as she thinks back on when they told her grandmother the news. Rory and Logan had been back for a week when they went to see Emily at her new home in Nantucket.

Emily was so excited see them.

"Oh Rory! Logan! I'm so happy to see you two! What brings you here?"

"Well Grandma, we wanted to come see you and share some more exciting news with you," Rory had told her.

"Well wonderful! Let's go sit in the living room and chat than, you two!"

They had walked into the living room and sat down. Right when Rory and Logan had sat down on the couch, Emily had noticed her ring.

"Oh you two got engaged! This is so exciting! When are you gonna get married?" Emily had asked excitedly.

"Well we decided to wait until after Rory delivers. But there's more Emily," Logan had replied.

"Ok. What else is going on?"

Rory had pulled out the ultrasound pictures and handed them to her grandmother, "Well Grandma, we're having twins."

Emily had looked at the pictures and smiled, "Oh this is even better! Congratulations you two!"

"Thank you Grandma."

"Yes, thank you Emily," Logan adds.

"Hey Ace. What are you smiling about?" Logan asked, interrupting her thoughts.

"I was just thinking about when we told Grandma the news about the twins and the engagement," Rory replies.

"Oh yea. That was a great trip," Logan said as he kissed Rory.

"Logan, I've been thinking," Rory says after breaking the kiss.

"Yea Ace. What's going on in that gorgeous head of yours?"

"Well what do you think about us eloping for a small wedding before the babies are born and then having the big wedding after I deliver?" Rory asks him.

"Only if that's really what you wanna do Ace. I'm fine with it if that's what you want."

"Ok. Than we can have a quick wedding before the babies are born and plan the big wedding for later."

"Sounds great Ace. Will we need witnesses?"

"Probably. I was thinking mom, Luke, and the guys. What do you think?"

"Sounds perfect to me." Logan replies.

"Great, then I'll call up mom and Luke to tell them. Do you wanna call the guys?"

"Yea, I'll call them now." Logan answers.