Time Together

By the time Rory and Logan finish getting ready, the guys are awake.

"Oh good. The lovebirds are up and ready. Now out! Go do something romantic with her, Logan!" Robert says.

"Yea. Get out of here you two. By the time you get back, we'll have more stuff packed and ready to be shipped home," Colin chimes in.

"Morning love. Now you two can go. Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Finn teases.

"Thanks guys. We'll be back later," Rory says after she hugs all the guys bye.

Rory and Logan leave the penthouse and head down the elevator to the car waiting for them outside.

"Well Ace, I have a few surprises for you again today," Logan says after they're in the car.

"Of course you do. Than where to first?" Rory replies.

"You'll see. But first this." Logan says as he produces a blindfold for her.

"Hey. No fair!"

"Well you have to be ready for the surprise, Ace. I want this all to be perfect today." Logan tells her.

"Fine. I love you, Logan. I wouldn't do this for anyone other than you, I hope you realize that." Rory replies to him.

"I do know that. And I love you too Ace," Logan says as he kisses her then puts the blindfold over her eyes.

They are in the car for no more than a half hour when it suddenly comes to a stop outside of a store. He helps Rory out of the car, than walks with her inside still blindfolded. Once they are inside, Logan takes the blindfold off of Rory and the first thing she sees is counters and Logan on one knee.