The Doctor's Appointment

After dropping the guys off at the penthouse, Rory and Logan head for the doctor's appointment he set up for her. Rory has no idea that Logan talked the doctor into giving them an ultrasound so they can see the baby. He's excited to see the little jelly bean for the first time.

Rory and Logan get to the doctor's office and check in. They wait for about fifteen minutes before the nurse opens the door to the back.

"Rory Gilmore," the nurse calls.

Rory and Logan stand up to head to a room where the nurse first checks her vitals and weight. Everything is perfect and right on track for the baby. From the room for vitals, the nurse leads them to another room for Rory's check up with the doctor. The nurse gives her a gown to cover from the waist down.

"Undress from the waist down. The doctor will be right with you, Ms. Gilmore." the nurse tells Rory.

"Ok thank you," Rory replies as the nurse walks out of the room and closes the door behind her.

Rory finishes undressing right as the doctor knocks on the door to come in.

"Hello Ms. Gilmore. I'm Doctor Henderson. How are you today?"

"I'm doing great. Please, call me Rory though."

"Ok Rory. Let's check you and the baby out to see how far along you are exactly and how the little one is growing right now."

Rory lays back to let Doctor Henderson do her job and a moment later, the nurse knocks on the door again and walks in with the ultrasound machine.

Rory looks at Logan surprised, "Did you plan this one?"

Logan laughs, "Of course, Ace. I wanna see our baby."

Rory gets even more excited since this will be the first time she sees the baby as well.

"Everyone ready to take a look at the little one?" Doctor Henderson asks.

"Absolutely," Rory and Logan reply at the same time.

Doctor Henderson puts the cold jelly on Rory's belly and starts looking for the heartbeat of the baby when she suddenly finds TWO heartbeats.

"Well you two, it looks like you're having twins!" Doctor Henderson exclaims.