Life & Death Brigade

LOGAN'S POV

The guys have arrived at The Dragonfly, and all together at that. Man it's good to see them!

"Well mate, its about time you came to your senses and went fighting for that lovely woman of yours," Finn tells him.

"Yea what the hell took you so long to grow a pair and tell Mitchum to shove it so you can marry her?" Robert chimes in.

Logan looks at the first two, than turns his head to Colin.

"What? No commentary from you," Logan says to Colin.

"I don't have to say anything about it cause these two already said it all for me," Colin says while laughing at Logan with the other two.

"Thanks for coming guys. Rory has no idea you're here, but there's a lot to be told," Logan starts. "And by the way, you all get to wait for the biggest reveal until dinner tonight."

"Seriously mate. You tell us to hurry up and get to Stars Hollow cause you finally got your woman back and now you won't even tell us why or how?" Finn asks.

"Sorry guys. Not just my news to tell," Logan tells them, before adding, "And also dinner is at 6, so don't go anywhere right now."

"Yea, yea. Now where's the scotch?" Robert asks.

Logan just looks at him and laughs, "In your room. Don't get so drunk that you can't enjoy this visit though. Rory may have my head still for there being this many surprises in one day."

"Not our Rory. That girl loves you far too much to hurt you for surprising her non-stop today mate," Finn tells him before taking his room key and heading upstairs with the guys.

Logan can't help but smile again. His best friends are here, he's got Ace again, and they have a baby on the way. Now to just wait for the other shoe to drop....