Time to Go...

Today is the day that Logan has to head back to London so he can take care of everything with Odette and cancel the wedding there. Than he's telling Mitchum that he has to either transfer Logan back to New York, or Logan is quitting to start his own business. Logan is going to do everything he can to be with Rory and raise his child.

Rory has been staying with Logan at the inn to spend as much time with him as possible before he leaves. Rory's not ready to say bye but knows he has to head back to handle business. Logan has already been away from work for longer than originally planned, and while being with Rory this last week has been great, he really has to get back to London.

Rory wakes up and curls herself further into Logan's side so she can avoid getting up, hoping he won't leave if she does that. Logan kisses the top of her head, and she knows it's a losing battle.

"Hmmm. Morning Logan," Rory says.

"Morning Ace."

"I don't want you to leave today."

"I know Ace. I don't wanna leave either, but I have a lot to take care of in London. I promise, I'll be back as soon as I can."

"I know Logan. Just been nice having you here. And on top of everything, we hit 8 weeks for jelly bean and I would just like for you to stay longer. At least until we're out of the first trimester since we have to tell you're family soon."

"We don't have to tell them about the baby yet. I'm only telling Mitchum that I'm not marrying Odette because I'm going to marry for love instead of business. I really do love you Ace."

"I know Logan. I love you too."

Logan kisses Rory one last time before he gets up to get ready for his flight. He has to finish packing, shower, than get dressed before he leaves for London and his flight is in two and a half hours.

"Hey Ace. What if you come to London in a few days and help me pack up the place? Plus I'll get the guys out there and we can get everything done faster that way I get back here even faster with you and we can find a place wherever you'd rather live."

"Really Logan? I'm all for it if you're sure that you want me to come out there with you."

"Yea Ace, I'm sure. I want to spend more time with you, and if I didn't have to work or see Odette, I would stay here."

"Ok, yea. I'm in. Just tell me when to come out there and I'll be there with the guys."

"Alright. I will. I love you Ace," Logan says than kisses Rory again.

"I love you too Logan."