The Closer we Get....

With just over a week left until her c-section, Rory is glad that Logan has been working from home since her c-section was scheduled, especially since she's been dealing with Braxton Hicks contractions for the last week or so. She's finally thirty-seven weeks, which means the twins are considered full term, but the doctor said to just keep waiting that extra week so they can grow a little bit more.

"Logan, I need your help!" Rory calls from Victoria's room.

"Yes Ace?" Logan says as he enters the room from Richard's nursery where he had been putting up the few last minute things they had bought for him recently.

"Can you help me finish grabbing the last couple of things for our hospital bags?" She says from the floor.

"Of course Ace. And then can you please explain why you're sitting on the floor?"

"I was putting away a few things and getting this fixed so it can be hung up on Victoria's wall," Rory replies and holds up a collage with pictures of Rory, Logan, and the rest of the family.

"Oh wow Ace. That looks great."

"Thank you dear. I'm making one for Richard's room as well."

"That's awesome Ace. This one looks great, can't wait to see what Richard's looks like too."

"Thanks master and commander." Rory tells him with a kiss, and adds, "now help me up please."

Logan laughs, "Of course my love."

Logan helps her up, and she suddenly gets hit by a contraction that stops Rory in her tracks as she's going to stand up all the way.

"Um Logan, that felt really different. It didn't feel like those Braxton Hicks I've been having." Rory says when she finally catches her breath.

"Ace are you ok?"

"No. I think I'm in labor," she replies right as her water breaks.

"Ok Ace. Time to go," Logan says, going into full commander mode and grabbing the bags so they can leave for the hospital.

Sorry this one is shorter than normal, but wanted to set up Rory's delivery for a separate chapter.... So next chapter, it's time to meet the twins!!!!