House Viewing

The next day, Rory and Logan check out of the Plaza and then head out for their appointment to look at the house. The second they pull up to the house, Rory gasps.

"Logan, it's gorgeous outside."

"I know Ace. But let's take a look inside before you fall in love with it. We don't want something that requires a lot of work when you're already almost halfway through the pregnancy," Logan tells her.

"Of course Logan."

Louise meets them at the door.

"Hello Rory, Logan. How are you both doing today?" she greets them.

"We're doing great Louise. How are you?" Rory greets her.

"Great as well. Come on in the house and take a look at the property. It's on 4 acres of land, with 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms. Four of the bedrooms are upstairs, everything in the kitchen and the bathrooms have been upgraded. I'll let you two take a look from here and we can chat about it after you're done," Louise finishes.

"Great, thank you Louise," Logan says as he and Rory head upstairs to look at the rooms there first.

Rory and Logan reach the first of the four rooms. Rory is already falling in love with the house and Logan can see it. As they continue looking through the rooms and bathrooms upstairs, Logan can see Rory fall more and more in love with the house. After they finish seeing everything upstairs, they head back downstairs to take a look at the rest of the house.

"So what do you think so far?" Rory asks Logan.

"I like it. It's got plenty of room for us and the kids, plus when we have company over. I think it would be perfect. But let's take a look at the rest of the house before we make a decision Ace."

"Sounds good."

They finish looking at the rest of the house and while in the last room, they talk more about the house.

"I really like this house, Logan," Rory says.

"So do I, Ace." he replies.

"Well than let's talk to Louise."

"Ok. I'll place an offer and hopefully they accept it." Logan tells her.

"I really hope they do! I'd like to be moved into a house before the babies get here," Rory says.

They walk out of the room and find Louise out in front of the house, waiting for them.

"So, what'd you think?" Louise asks them.

"We really like it! We'd like to place an offer," Logan says.

They talk numbers and Louise makes the call to put in the offer. After she gets off the phone, she turns to them both.

"Well..." she starts.