Honeymoon

They make it up to the door and Logan immediately sweeps Rory off her feet and carries her over the threshold into the honeymoon suite. He kicks the door closed and sets her down. The second her feet touch the floor, she turns and kisses Logan passionately. Logan groans loudly. She's driving him crazy and knows it.

"Ace, you're killing me here." Logan says when she finally lets him catch his breath.

"Well I'm not trying to kill you. Maybe drive you crazy, but definitely not kill you," she replies with a soft giggle as she starts to unbutton his shirt.

"Well nice to know you don't mean to kill me," Logan laughs as he starts to walk her backwards towards the room.

"Logan, shut up and kiss me again," Rory tells him before she pulls him into another passionate, fire starting kiss.

Everything moves quickly from there, clothes fly everywhere as they're thrown off and they crash together on the bed.

Afterwards, Rory looks up at her new husband with a smile, "I love you, Mr. Huntzberger."

"I love you too, Mrs. Huntzberger," Logan tells her as they start to fall asleep.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER-

They wake up from their nap. Logan smiles at his wife and kisses her.

"Want me to order some room service?" Logan asks Rory.

"Yes please. The babies are starving and so am I." Rory replies.

Logan picks up the phone and orders room service. After he places the order, he turns to Rory.

"Food will be up here in about thirty minutes Ace."

"Sounds good. I'm gonna take a quick shower then," she tells him with a quick kiss.

After Rory gets out of the shower, she finds out Logan had brought suitcases here before the ceremony, so she pulls out something comfortable and gets dressed then walks out of the bathroom to find Logan sitting there staring at her with a huge smile on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that Logan?"

"Just thinking. We're married Ace. Finally after all this time, I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Yes dear. That is what us being married means." Rory laughs at him.

"I know that Ace. Just crazy to think about after all this time."

"I know Logan. Can't help but tease you though."

"I know Ace."

They're banter is interrupted suddenly by a knock at the door that signals their food has arrived. Logan goes to answer the door so Rory can finally eat.

After they finish eating, Logan moves the plates on the cart outside and moves to the couch with Rory. He pulls her onto his lap as he sits down. Rory still can't believe Logan can still give her butterflies like this.

"So what do you wanna do, Ace?" Logan asks her.

"I don't know. What do you feel like doing?"

"Up to you Ace. Did you let your mom know that we started the honeymoon already?"

"Yes. I texted her earlier right before I got in the shower."

"Ok just checking. We can watch a movie or whatever you wanna do."

"Movie sounds good. We can also look at some real estate options online since we're having such a hard time finding a house we like."

"That sounds great, Ace."

Logan puts on a movie and Rory takes out the laptop to look up houses for sale in the area. After searching for awhile, she finds one that she really likes and shows it to Logan.

"What do you think?" Rory asks him.

"I think it looks perfect, Ace," he replies.

"Great! Then I'm gonna see if we can take a look at it tomorrow. That work?" she asks, grabbing her phone.

"Sounds perfect. Set it up for whenever you'd like Ace."

Rory calls their real estate agent and gets their appointment set up for the next morning right after they check out of their room.

"We have a meeting with Louise right after check out, Logan."

"Sounds great Ace. Now come back over here and relax with me." he says with a smile.