Another Surprise

LOGAN'S POV
Logan is meeting Rory and the guys at the airport. Rory has no idea that he'll be there. Him being at the airport is just one of the surprises he has planned for Rory.
I can't wait to see Ace, Logan thinks as he sits
at work, but this meeting needs to end already.
ANOTHER HALF HOUR LATER-
Finally done with that meeting. The paperwork is all signed for Logan's transfer to the New York office, with a possibility of finding an office space in Hartford to get Logan his own space to run completely without Mitchum's hovering. He's got just enough time now to run home, change, and than meet Rory and the guys at the airport. Luckily home is on the way to the airport anyways.
Logan rushes out of the office to get to his building, across the street. He rushes into his building and hops in the elevator to get upstairs as fast as possible. As soon as he gets to the penthouse, he changes quickly than runs back out of his place so he can get to the airport and pick up Ace. He can't get out of there fast enough at this point.
As soon as Logan gets out of his building, he gets in the waiting car and the driver heads to the airport.
Finally time to pick up Ace, Logan thinks with a sigh. It's luckily only about a fifteen minute drive to the airport and he gets there right as the plane lands and meets them on the run way.
As everyone gets off the plane, seeing her causes him to stop breathing and as soon as she sees him, it's obvious she's reacting the same way.
"Hey there Ace," Logan says as she reaches him.
"Hey Logan," she replies as she jumps in his arms and kisses him.
"Hey guys," Logan finally greets them once Ace lets him go.
"Oh noticed us, have you?" Finn says with a laugh.
"Sorry guys. I've missed him," Rory says back.
"We know love, just giving him grief," Colin tells her.
"So what's the plan, Logan?" Robert chimes in.
"Well I have another surprise for Rory as I talked to a doctor here and got her an appointment to check on the baby." Logan tells them.
"Oh Logan, you didn't have to do that!" Rory says.
"Yes Ace, I did. I wanna check on everything with you and the baby anyways, so figured it'd be good timing since we can't leave London for a couple more weeks."
"Great. Well we will just let you lovebirds go do that and we can go back to your place to start packing some stuff, Logan." Robert says.
"You don't have to do that guys. You can get some drinks before if you want or whatever you wanna do instead," Logan tells them.
"Nope. Consider this a pre-baby present from us Logan," Colin says.
"Alright. Thanks guys." Logan says.
They all get in the car and head to Logan's building to drop off the guys and bags before they head to the appointment for Rory and the baby.