Moving Day

It's finally here! Rory and Logan got the keys for the house yesterday and move in today. Finally time to be in a bigger place. It's been a long couple of weeks and the moving truck will be at the apartment in about an hour and the guys are loading it up with everything.
"Logan, when are the guys getting here?" Rory asks.
"They should be here in about thirty minutes, Ace. Why?"
"Just wondering so I know how much longer we have to finish packing the last bit of things."
"Oh ok. Yea, they'll be here just before the truck gets here."
"Ok perfect. I'll finish up the room if you wanna finish up the living room and books."
"Sounds good to me Ace."
Logan walks out of the bedroom & finishes packing up the books. By the time he gets done, there's a knock at the door. He opens it to find the guys all there.
"Hey Logan. Where's that beautiful wife of yours?" Finn asks.
"She's packing the last few things in our room. I'll go get her so you can all say hi," Logan replies.
"Good. I've missed that wonderful woman!" Robert says.
"Yea. Go get her so we can say a proper hello to her & those babies!" Colin chimes in.
"I will," Logan says as he walks towards the room, "Hey Ace. The guys are here," he adds on for Rory.
"Oh good. I'll be right out to say hi," she replies back.
Rory walks out of the room and is grabbed up in a group hug by all of them.
"Hey there love. We've missed you," Finn says.
"I've missed you guys too. But it hasn't been that long since we saw you last," Rory says with a laugh.
"But it feels like it's been forever!" Robert says.
"Yes. It feels like we haven't seen you in ages, gorgeous." Colin says.
"So over dramatic, boys," Rory says with a laugh.
"Over dramatic, she says. Did you hear that boys?" Finn comments.
"Yes. She said we're over dramatic," Colin answers.
"Don't recall her thinking we were over dramatic when we bought that inn out there in New Hampshire and gave these two a night they'll never forget," Robert laughs.
Rory and Logan laugh with the guys at that one, and by the time they finish the last couple of boxes, the moving truck has arrived.
"Ace, don't touch anything. We'll get everything into the truck with the movers. You just relax on the couch and we'll load that up last that way than we can just head straight for the house afterwards and you don't lift anything," Logan tells her.
"Yes husband. I won't move a muscle until we start unpacking," Rory teases him before kissing him and sitting down.
The guys get everything loaded quickly and come back for the final load of the couch to find Rory has fallen asleep. Logan leans over and kisses her on her forehead.
"Hey Ace. We're ready to take the couch and head to the house," he tells her.
Rory opens her eyes and yawns.
"Ok. Just let me get my shoes on and we can go," she replies sleepily.
Rory gets her shoes on and the guys grab the couch when she gets up.
"That's everything. Let's get going," Logan tells everyone before he grabs Rory's hand and they all head out.