After The Call

LOGAN'S POV

Ace had called. He hasn't talked to or seen her in almost seven weeks. Now she calls to tell him that she's pregnant after that night in New Hampshire. God he misses her. His Ace. The only woman he ever willing called his girlfriend. The love of his life was pregnant with their baby. He has to go to her, but first he has to handle things with Odette. God, why did she have to come home at that exact moment? This business deal between their fathers will be the death of him.

Logan is out on the patio when Odette finally finds him.

"There you are darling," Odette says with a peck on his cheek.

"Quit faking, Odette. No one is around, you don't need to pretend that you love me." Logan says as he pulls away from her.

Logan starts to walk back inside so he can go into his office to book a plane ticket back to the states from London. He has to see Rory and he has to get to her as soon as possible. Logan sits at his desk in his office and books the flight to Hartford. After booking the flight, he goes to the bar to pour a scotch right as Odette walks out of their room.

"Can't you do anything besides drink and work?" she asks.

"Yup, sure can. Now seeing as how this is my first glass of the day, back off Odette." Logan starts, "By the way, I'm going away from business again. I'll be back in a few days."

"But Logan, you just got back and the wedding is less than a month away. We have things to finalize," she pouts.

"Than do whatever needs to done and I'll be back in a few days," he replies and walks away.

Z̑4[