Doctor's Appointment

Rory had called her doctor's office and managed to get an appointment for the same day. Logan was leaving the office early and meeting her at home before they headed to the appointment. He had just walked through the door.

"Hey Ace. Ready to go?"

"Yea. Let's find out how far along we are," Rory says hopefully.

They get the twins into the car and leave for the doctor's office, arriving twenty minutes later. Rory checks in with the receptionist. Receptionist has her leave a urine sample, than Rory joins Logan sitting with the twins. They wait for another fifteen minutes before the nurse calls out, "Rory Huntzberger."

Rory and Logan head to the back with the twins where the nurse checks her vitals than takes her to a room to wait for the doctor. Ten minutes later, there's a knock on the door and the doctor comes in.

"Hello Rory. So are we ready to find out what's going on?"

"Yes Doctor. Definitely ready to know for sure."

"Well the urine test came back positive for a pregnancy. So I wanna do an ultrasound and see exactly how far along you are. Sound good?"

"Sounds great," Rory replies with a shaky voice.

The doctor gets the ultrasound machine while Rory gets ready for the exam. When she comes back to the room and starts the exam, she's quiet while she takes measurements.

"So doctor, is everything ok?"

"Everything is great Rory. Looks like you're about 8-9 weeks along, making you due in April. Does that match up?"

"Yea. It matches up perfectly with what we were thinking as the possibility of conception." Rory replies.

"How many babies are there also doctor?" Logan asks.

"Looks like there's just the one from what I'm seeing, so I'd say it will be a singleton birth," she replies.

Rory breathes a sigh of relief and smiles, "So we'll only have three under two for a few months, Logan."

"Were you worried that it was twins again?" the doctor asks.

"Honestly, yes. We're nervous all around right now. But I'm sure we'll be ok." Logan replies.

They finish going over the details and the doctor prints out their ultrasound copies, then walks out of the exam room so Rory can get situated and they can leave. On their way out, Rory sets up her next appointment and they head home in silence. They get home, both still unable to speak.

Logan finally breaks the silence, "So Ace, when did you wanna spill the beans to everyone else?"

"I don't know. Whenever you're ready to is fine."

"Well I was thinking about inviting the gang over for a barbeque and telling them all together. What do you think?"

"Sounds great to me, babe. I can hang out with the girls and you can drink with the guys to celebrate."

"Alright. I'll make the calls and invite everyone over."

Logan calls the guys and everything is set for everyone to come over in a few hours. He goes to find Rory, who ends being asleep with the twins on their bed. He smiles and covers them up with a blanket then quietly sneaks back out of the room. He'll wake her up in an hour, but she needs the nap right now.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER:

"Hey Ace. Wake up. The gang will be here in about an hour," Logan says as he touches her shoulder.