A Night Full of Surprises

"Hey there love!" Finn says.

"Hello gorgeous," Robert goes next.

"We've missed you Rory," Colin says last.

"Oh! Logan! You tricked me with this one," Rory cries as the guys all hug her at once.

"Yea Ace. The guys wouldn't miss this one even if I asked. They've missed you just as much as I have."

"Well where are we going?" Rory asks Logan when she's done saying her hello's to the guys.

"Nope. Ace, you know this is all a surprise. You just concentrate on relaxing and enjoying the night," he tells her.

"Ok Logan," Rory says, before she leans over to kiss Logan, than leans back into her seat to enjoy the drive to wherever Logan is taking them all.

About an hour later-

The car finally comes to a stop and Logan looks at Rory with a smile as he notices she dozed off for a bit. Jelly bean is obviously taking a lot of her energy at this point. Logan kisses Rory to wake her up. When Rory opens her eyes and looks out the window of their car, she is amazed to see Logan made plans for her favorite restaurant in Hartford. What she doesn't know is that there is another surprise waiting for them all inside.

After they all get out of the car and head inside to their table, they find another person waiting for them.

"Hello Logan, Rory. How are you both doing?" Emily Gilmore asks them when she sees them walk up.

"Grandma! What are you doing here?" Rory says.

"Hello Emily," Logan says.

"Hi mom. When did Logan invite you?" Lorelai asks her mother.

"Well Logan called me last night before he made the reservation and asked if I'd like to join everyone for dinner as he and Rory have some big news to share with us. I said of course." Emily says.

"Yes we do have big news Grandma. I'm just surprised to see you!" Rory says.

"Well how about we all sit down and order before you two tell everyone the news?" Luke chimes in.

"Great idea Luke," Logan replies.

Logan and Luke both move to pull the chairs out for Rory and Lorelai so the girls can sit down and decide what they want to eat. Waiter comes around and takes everyone's order than leaves to put the order in. Logan also orders a bottle of champagne for everyone, and quietly asks the waiter to bring Rory sparkling cider instead of champagne as she's pregnant and they are ready to tell everyone their big news when the waiter returns with the champagne and cider....

After Everything-Rory & Loganजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें