Back to London

Rory hasn't been to London since her last visit with Logan before Odette moved in and almost ruined everything. Luckily, she didn't succeed in ruining everything for her and Logan. Now they're back together, plus they have a baby on the way. Rory can't wait to be with Logan in London again.

Rory gets to the airport at the same time the guys show up.

"Hello love," Finn says.

"Hey guys. When are we leaving?" Rory asks.

"Right now," Robert replies.

"Yup. Let's get your bags and get out of here," Colin tells her.

After all four of them are on Colin's jet and comfortable, the pilot takes off for London. The closer they get to arriving, the happier Rory gets. She's missed Logan so much, even though he's only been gone a couple of days. She feels like he's gone for ages!

"Hey love. Why don't you rest? Don't wanna be tired when we get there, I'm sure Logan has BIG plans for you guys," Finn teases.

"Plus sure that little jelly bean in there is making you tired still too," Robert tells her.

"Yea I know guys. And hush Finn. Not allowed to tease the pregnant one," Rory laughs back at them.

Rory gets more comfortable so she can relax enough to rest up before she gets to Logan. She knows Finn is right when he says Logan is bound to have plans for them, especially since the guys are coming with her to help them pack up the London place so Logan can move back to be with her and the baby.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER-

Colin wakes Rory up to see if she wants something to eat. Rory is starving by this point, so she agrees to some food.

"Thanks Colin. I definitely needed that." Rory says after she finishes eating.

"Anytime love," he replies.

"How much longer do we have till we reach London?" Rory asks.

"About an hour or so," Robert replies.

"Ok, great. Then I'm gonna do some writing while I can now that I'm rested," Rory says pulling out her laptop.