Picking Names...

Rory has been thinking about names since finding out about the pregnancy. She hasn't mentioned them to Logan yet because she still isn't sure about them just yet, but decides it's time to ask Logan what he thinks.
"Hey Logan. Now that we know what the babies are, we should start thinking about names," Rory says one night after dinner.
"I agree Ace. Did you have any ideas?" he replies with a teasing tone, knowing how she is with lists.
"Well I was thinking about Richard for our son after my grandfather," Rory says.
"First or middle?"
"Either. If we find a name we like that flows better first, than middle. Otherwise first," she tells him.
"Ok. Well I like the idea of naming after your grandfather. Richard was an amazing man, so I can't think of anyone I'd rather name our name after, Ace. Now did you think of a name for our daughter?"
"That one's been a bit harder. I'm torn between Victoria, after my mother as that's her middle name and I don't want to have another Lorelai, and Honor after your sister. Which do you like better?"
"Oh wow. That's a hard choice honestly. Both are great and have always been supportive of us and our relationship. How about we name her Victoria Honor so it's after both of them?" Logan asks her.
"That's actually a great idea, Master and Commander," Rory says with a smile.
Logan laughs, "you haven't called me that in a long time Ace."
"I know dear. That's why I used it just now. Well than our daughter's name is picked. Now we need to decide  for sure on our son's."
"Well I would really like to name our first son after your grandfather and I'd prefer Richard as his first name when I really think about it."
"Well I'm glad you feel that way hon. What should we use for his middle name than?"
"Well I know Luke has always been important to you, so maybe Lucas? Unless you can think of a different middle name?"
"Hmmm. Richard Lucas Huntzberger. I like it. I was thinking about using one of the guys for the middle name originally, but maybe it's better not to cause they may think we're playing favorites?"
"Yes. That's definitely something I don't wanna do. But we can always use them for any boys we may have in the future," Logan agrees.
"Already planning more and I haven't even delivered these ones yet. Getting ahead of yourself there Huntzberger," Rory laughs.
"Maybe. But I definitely want more after these two Ace."
"I don't mind that, but let's see how the rest of this pregnancy goes first."
"Agreed. So shall we make the announcement about the names to the rest of the family?"
"Lets wait until later. Mom let slip that she's planning a baby shower with Honor for us, so let's tell them all than."
"Sounds good Ace," Logan replies as he rubs her belly and adds to the bump with a kiss, "Richard and Victoria, mommy and daddy already love you both so much."
The babies start kicking and moving around at the sound of his voice and he feels a double kick.
Rory laughs, "guess that's their way of saying they love us as well."
"I'll take that one," Logan laughs, than kisses her with his hand still on her bump, "and I love you Ace."
"I love you too Master and Commander."