♛Confidence♛[Namjin] (part 1)

Seokjin enjoys pink and dresses even though he's a prince and his childhood friend Namjoon is supportive and happens to be his personal guard.

The loud clicking of heels can be heard through the big, empty palace hall.

Prince Seokjin is running back to his room feeling humiliated. Tonight was supposed to be special to him. He was going to do what he wanted to for the past 15 years.

Wear a dress for others to see
And he did just that.

He finally decided he was going to at the banquet that night. His parents always knew about his fascination about dresses since he was younger. He always admired the maidens and other female royals he met in his life. At banquets he always went to the one who had the prettiest dress and sat next to her, talking to her. The women didn't mind since he's charming and they loved being flattered.

At first they thought it was just a phase or wasn't really a big deal but then when he was about nine or ten, he expressed his desire to have a dress of his own.

They took a while to wrap this around their heads but came really supportive in the end.

They bought him his first dress when he was twelve and he couldn't be happier. From then, his dress collection expanded and now it's almost all that he wears.

But as he grew older, he realized how that's not very accepted to the outside world. So he decided to wear it only in the castle and wear suits when he went out.

But after years of doing just that, he wanted more. He wanted to achieve his desire fully by letting others see. It took all of his confidence to do just that.

When he first walked into the ballroom in his favorite satin pale pink dress and silver heels, he got a few shocked faces and blank expressions as he expected. Before he felt completely discouraged, he was complimented by a few people. He thanked them brightly, feeling a bit more comfortable in his attire.

However, it went downhill from there when he greeted the prince of the other kingdom that his parents was doing business with. Their parents got along just fine but Seokjin never had much of a connection with him. He tried not to be unwavered by the prince's sharp, judgmental glare and greeted him politely. As a result, the prince said nothing in return but proceeded to throw his drink at Seokjin's face. The prince dropped the gold cup on the floor, the echoing sound of metal hitting the floor attracted the guest's attention.

The room was filled with gasps then silent whispers.

The dress was stained, ruined and he looked at the other prince shocked. Seokjin would have never expected such a harsh reaction from the prince.

Soon the room was filled with snickers and jeers of the others, even the ones that complimented him earlier. The Liars

Seokjin looked around the ballroom for his parents and their reaction to this situation. He finally spots them sitting by the royal table only to realize that they are both drinking goblets of wine with the said prince's parents. Alas, in their drunken state they must think that the laughter they hear in the ballroom is due to everyone having a merry time.

Well everyone except for Seokjin.

He barged into his room, throwing his crown to the other side. He went out to his balcony and sat on the bench under the stars. He felt tears forming in eyes, wishing that the night would end soon.