➹LittleSpace➷[Minjoon]

Don't

Little- Jimin            Daddy- Namjoon
Transgender!Jimin

[Trigger- Body issues]

Jimin unfolded the towel and looked at the reflection of his bare body of the mirror bitterly.

He always hated what he saw.

The scars on chest from his surgery to remove his breasts were a constant reminder of what he 'used to be'.

Or at least what everyone else thinks he is.

But unfortunately, he doesn't have enough money to how you say, complete his full transformation.

So he's stuck like this for the while until luck comes his way.

How badly he wishes that he could have 'the parts' he wanted.

One reason is that so when Namjoon calls him 'babyboy' there is not a part of him that feels bad about it.

Namjoon has no idea, he couldn't bare himself to tell him.

He's not ready to show Namjoon the real him.

Which is why he insistes that he's 'big enough' to change by himself.

Namjoon has never saw him shirtless either.

He's sure Namjoon is suspicious of his behavior but he never questioned it to Jimin's relief.

Jimin's heart jumped at the knock at the door and he started to panic slightly.

"Baby? Are you in there? Daddy's coming in."

Jimin instantly protested, "Wait daddy don't open the door please" he quickly wrapped the towel around him again.

"Why not darling?"

Jimin blushed red even though Namjoon couldn't see him "I-I'm not dressed Daddy, please wait"

"Sweetheart, there's no need to be so shy, it's only me" Namjoon reasoned

Jimin froze when the door clicked open.

He can't hide anymore, and it scared him.

bts_hidayet this is where it continues :)

Namjoon walked through the door and Jimin instantly tensed, backing away from him.

His heart was beating so rapidly he felt like he could faint.

"What has you so paranoid?" Namjoon was very confused at the way Jimin was staring at him like he will hurt Jimin.

"Jimin?" Namjoon stepped forward and Jimin stepped back to keep a distance.

"Baby? Are you afraid of me?"

Jimin shook his head.

He wasn't scared of Namjoon but he was scared of how Namjoon would react,

He tried to think of words to break the tense slinger and to start the confession somehow.

"I-I have secret" Jimin started.