✱Submit✱ [Vhope](part 1)

Royalty ABO universe
Alpha- Taehyung Omega-Hoseok

"I will never bow down to a brat like you"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and leaned off his throne.

He strode over to Hoseok who was between the two guards, and grabbed his face.

He's been mouthing off fearlessly to Taehyung ever since he arrived.

"Hmm, you got quite the mouth on you. But I think I'd like it more if you called me 'Master'" he stared at the Omega darkly.

Hoseok did his best to hide his shudders. He can't show anyone that he's being affected.

So

He spat in the prince's face out of spite. Shocking everyone.

How dare this brat of an Alpha decide that Hoseok will be his next plaything?

When they dragged Hoseok out of his home, separating him from his pleading parents, he had nothing but anger and hatred towards the young, selfish royal in front of him.

"You mongrel! How dare you disrespect the prince like that!?", They pulled on his chains and one wrapped an arm around his neck, making Hoseok wince and his breathing irregular.

A servant gave Taehyung a napkin as he watched them pin Hoseok to the ground.

Taehyung started blankly at the struggling Omega for a few moments.

He's actually fighting back? How interesting.

"No" Taehyung raised his hand to stop them "let him up"

Then he had a wicked grin, "A few days with no food will change his attitude"

Hoseok was bounded by chains that kept his hands behind his back and he was forced to be in a kneeling position while awake. His only clothes was a tattered loincloth.

He kept his head down, staring at the ground with a blank expression.

It was degrading and humiliating.

But he knows what they're trying to do.

They're trying to make him feel inferior.

Feel remorseful.

And he won't have it.

They won't break him.

He rather die.

His head perked up at the sound of the heavy cell door opening.

Taehyung walked in, swinging a full bucket of water around, some of the contents splashing on the ground.

The guards waited outside and peered in to see what was taking place.

Hoseok immediately opened his parched mouth, desperately dehydrated.

The sight of water made him lose some of his strong exterior. It's been nearly a day without anything to eat or drink.

The prince scoffed, tossing the water right in Hoseok's face making him cough and sputter.

"You needed a bath" Taehyung smirked.

Hoseok eventually stopped coughing and looked down, keeping silent.

This annoyed the prince.

He grabbed Hoseok by the hair to look up at him.

"You can make this easier on yourself if you just gave in" Taehyung growled.

"There's no way I will" Hoseok gritted through his teeth.

They exchanged a heated glare before Taehyung let go of him and left the cell.

Hoseok sighed, shivering from the water dripping from his hair and sliding down his body.

Everyday was the same.

Taehyung dousing Hoseok in a bucket of water, denying him food and Hoseok refusing to break.

"Who is your master?" The prince would ask.

"Not you" Hoseok scoffed. Each time.

Eventually, the prince got fed up of Hoseok's bitter remark and threatened to withhold water from him as well.

Which he did after a while of starving him.

It's now been eight days with no food and almost two days without any water

Hoseok looked terrible.

You could see his ribs poking out of his pale ashy skin that was covered in dirt.

His empty eyes were fixed on the ceiling, almost completely grey in color.

His blue lips that was covered in dried blood (most likely from biting them in hunger and fear) were moving, but only quiet mumbles and whispers came out his mouth.

They had no idea what he was saying.

Most would assume it his final prayer.

Or he was hallucinating.

The sight was absolutely disturbing to the guards and the prince.

Taehyung bit his lip nervously, watching Hoseok from between the metal bars.

He didn't want it come to this.

What is wrong with this stubborn Omega?

He was certain Hoseok would've been groveling at Taehyung's feet by the third day.

He's practically on the verge of death and still holding on. Somehow.

However, it seemed like at any moment, Hoseok would be gone.

As if on que, Hoseok's eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed on the dirty floor, motionless.

"Shit, get him out of there! Get a doctor. Now!" Taehyung exclaimed, the guards rushing in to retrieve the seemingly lifeless Omega.

Then he realized.

Why does this stubborn Omega intrigue him so much?

[Idk where this came from, I was listening to 'Human' by Sevdaliza and 'Unravel me' by Sabrina Claudio and this happened 😅]
[what do you guys think??? Idk I think it kinda sucks but I like it?? If y'all want me to continue it I'll try to make part 2 as interesting as possible. This would most likely have no than three or four parts I think]

[part 2 of 'Cold' will most likely be up tomorrow and I'm working on the smut for 'Pup'! Stay tuned 🤗]